PCF Cigars (13 Viewers)

Interesting. Rarely you see that in the NWC boxes.

What does NWC mean?

1711455693446.png

I really want a cigar and whiskey theme topper. I can't decide on what it should look like yet. Maybe with pistols. I'm willing to put up 20% of the cost of the design. Thinking it might include a template of your poker room and easy to tweak that.

Great cigar that ages wonderfully.

This was easily one of the most enjoyable cigars I've had. Fantastic full flavor and the construction was immaculate, that initial ash held on nearly another inch. Easy full draw and it needed zero touch ups along the way.

Hmmmm, insights you say? They’re hopefully all good! These samplers are just what I’m buying for myself and I think will be new/interesting to others.

Here’s the total haul:

IMG_5106.jpeg

All brands I quite like. Mostly new sticks to me or at least new vitolas.

A few sticks that’re more medium to mild (the Warped and Illusiones).

Mostly towards the full bodied spectrum but I try and find full bodied with nuance. Nuts, warm spices, cocoa. Not just leather and black pepper (though that can be good).

Always excited to see what y’all think of them. @RowlettTexasChipGuy (yours shipping out tomorrow) @woodsy

Hmmmm, insights you say? They’re hopefully all good! These samplers are just what I’m buying for myself and I think will be new/interesting to others.

Here’s the total haul:

View attachment 1303548

Mostly towards the full bodied spectrum but I try and find full bodied with nuance. Nuts, warm spices, cocoa. Not just leather and black pepper (though that can be good).

Always excited to see what y’all think of them. @RowlettTexasChipGuy (yours shipping out tomorrow) @woodsy
Nice. Love the Olivia V and the My Fathers.

Nice. Love the Olivia V and the My Fathers.
I honestly find Serie V quite lackluster these days. Too many small blend changes in the last 5 years. They're my go-to for friends who don't know enough to enjoy the top shelf sticks. They're good enough I don't feel bad about it and they all enjoy em. But I rarely go for them myself. I have a box of lanceros that I bought about 6 years back I think and those are awesome

Here’s the total haul:

View attachment 1303548

Working on a hyena right now. Not bad at all. Many sticks new to me. Good to try stuff out rather than sticking to the same old cigars all the time

Working on a hyena right now. Not bad at all. Many sticks new to me. Good to try stuff out rather than sticking to the same old cigars all the time
Let me know what you think!

I have this funny thing about all black works sticks…. I used to be much more bothered by cotton mouth the next day and I didn’t have tons of these but when I did I always noticed that I had really minimal cotton mouth after and they’re well constructed and smoke so easy.

Hit us up with some thoughts after

Let me know what you think!

I have this funny thing about all black works sticks…. I used to be much more bothered by cotton mouth the next day and I didn’t have tons of these but when I did I always noticed that I had really minimal cotton mouth after and they’re well constructed and smoke so easy.

Hit us up with some thoughts after
20240401_191354.jpg
nice stick all the way thru. Great construction and draw. Second half was better than the first. First one I've had, so I don't know if they are reliably constructed well.

I haven't made it through the whole thread yet, so someone may have already said something to this effect, but how cool would OpusX logo(s) inlay(s) be on a chip set?

Oliva, not Olivia. 7/9 of my crowd says, "Olivia." Drives me nuts, but I let it go. I even will say something about how I like Oliva right after they say Olivia hoping they will try to correct me. They don't and they don't pick up on it. Maybe they think they are letting it go. lol

Maybe I'll do a Tina Oliva Poker Hall tribute set on web mold and use a cigar and snifter on the sticker instead of a top hat and cane.

Last edited:
First time trying JW 18. Damn that stuff is smooth. We had to put a hard stop on it after 2 pours.

I burned about 13 cigars boxes that I had saved for fire starters. They burn up really well.

Scored today on FB Marketplace.

20240412_131008.jpg

Thanks DraftKings!

Wife has been complaining about smell in garage. I use a cheap dual window exhaust and intake is through a second window slightly opened depending on the temperature. It works pretty well, but I've always wanted to add a Rabbit Air. This is the MinusA2 model. It has a remote instead of bluetooth, which I prefer a remote so I don't have to open up the app. Remote is just quicker. Still has a little over 2 years of warranty left on it.

She didn't want me to pay $600 for a new one even with wins from March Madness. Got lucky and found one listed on FBM for $250. Pet/charcoal filter had just been installed. She still resisted, but I picked it up anyway. Need to figure out the best placement for my set up. Ordered a mounting bracket for $8 shipped.

Covers 815 sq ft. My garage is 542 sq ft and 6238 cubic feet. I saw the A2 covers 6,520 cubic feet.

Any suggestions for placement, including height? I see reviews that say to put it near where you smoke. Testing it out this weekend while watch The Masters and Canes later tonight.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom