PCF Cigars (14 Viewers)

And sometimes I get amazed. I have had countless women come over at tailgates, bars, hotels, etc and I fear they are going to ask me if I can put out my cigar, but instead say they love the smell. Often they say my dad or grandfather smoked cigars and they love the smell.

Last edited:
I bet a Trinidad #3 on dook to win tonight as reverse mojo. dook was a 4.5 pt favorite. I'm happy to pay that bet out. I wish sports betting being legal in NC started this week and not next. Seemed like the optimal time to start before this game.

download.png

Last edited:
Summer round the corner. Gonna order a bunch more 5 packs. As usual, happy to break out into samplers at cost for folks if there’s interest in @FestiveKnight Picks. Will be another 10-15 different sticks averaging $10-15 bucks each. Anyone want?

Tagging folks who got before. @joeyshin @Jonesey07 @RowlettTexasChipGuy @chippity (who has been banned it seems?)

Big cigar fan over here. 99% cuban. Lucky to have a deep collection. I may not be helpful to advice on poker chips as I have to regain knowledge but as far as cigars are concerned I'm the man (let's be humble at the same time).

I like big smokes when I play poker. Usually a Double corona. Lusitania or Hoyo DC are my choice. I'm planning on smoking a Cuba diadema in a near future to be sure it's a long smoke.

Last game was a vintage Cohiba lanceros from the late 90s, hence the band with only 2 raws of squares. Happy to see the cigar community here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_204214_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_204214_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 23
Big cigar fan over here. 99% cuban. Lucky to have a deep collection. I may not be helpful to advice on poker chips as I have to regain knowledge but as far as cigars are concerned I'm the man (let's be humble at the same time).

I like big smokes when I play poker. Usually a Double corona. Lusitania or Hoyo DC are my choice. I'm planning on smoking a Cuba diadema in a near future to be sure it's a long smoke.

Last game was a vintage Cohiba lanceros from the late 90s, hence the band with only 2 raws of squares. Happy to see the cigar community here.
Taste as good as it looked?

Taste as good as it looked?
Well... Totally and I don't say it lightly. I was very surprised. Late 90s early 2000 are bad years for the Cuban cigars. The draw was on top. It has a completely different profile than usual lanceros and last but not least, it still had egos. Lucky catch on that one

Well... Totally and I don't say it lightly. I was very surprised. Late 90s early 2000 are bad years for the Cuban cigars. The draw was on top. It has a completely different profile than usual lanceros and last but not least, it still had egos. Lucky catch on that one
I've only ever smoked one authentic Cohiba, which was when I was out in Havana. I love Cubans, but would be lying if I said the construction is hit or miss. And, given the price of them nowadays (especially Cohibas), it's not a risk I'm willing to take.

I've only ever smoked one authentic Cohiba, which was when I was out in Havana. I love Cubans, but would be lying if I said the construction is hit or miss. And, given the price of them nowadays (especially Cohibas), it's not a risk I'm willing to take.
Not buying any Trinidads or Cohiba anymore. I'm getting priced out of the Limitada as well.

My home game is a cigar bounty

2006 Fuente Anejo 46

Attachments

• IMG_7037.jpeg
    IMG_7037.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 26
I ditched a poker game tonight mainly due to basketball & betting. The NC bonuses for signing up this week are freaking crazy. After 3 days of betting, I'm up about $2000. I could have won another $460, but took the insurance on a parlay. NCSU was too tight and Rick Barnes usually chokes. Still have some big parlays on tap. Ditching a $.25/.25 game was the correct choice.

Mail call

20240325_165115.jpg

20240325_165150.jpg

I didn't know Placencia boxes has the date on the back probably because that's the first time I've bought boxes of these. Looking forward to the October 2022 box. Boxes came with 2 free 5 packs.

The boxes are very nice. Easy to get off the cellophane then they open right up. I hate having to cut throw several places to open a box.

Mail call

View attachment 1298988
View attachment 1298991

I didn't know Placencia boxes has the date on the back probably because that's the first time I've bought boxes of these. Looking forward to the October 2022 box. Boxes came with 2 free 5 packs.

The boxes are very nice. Easy to get off the cellophane then they open right up. I hate having to cut throw several places to open a box.
ENJOY. These are phenomenal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom