Found PCA Secondary Hundos and $500s ($2000/rack for hundos, $4000/rack for $500s) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All denoms found -- leaving this thread open until I get shipping confirmation from the various parties.

Big thank you to everyone who helped me grab these today. Especially HUGE thanks to the veteran chipper who refused my upcharge and sold me 4 racks at his original cost -- you're a class act. :tup:

$600/rack for fracs (2 racks found)
$1250/rack for $5s (8 racks found)
$1000/rack for $25s (5 racks found)
$2000/rack for hundos (4 racks found)
$4000/rack for $500s (2 racks found)

All denoms found -- leaving this thread open until I get shipping confirmation from the various parties.

Big thank you to everyone who helped me grab these today. Especially HUGE thanks to the veteran chipper who refused my upcharge and sold me 4 racks at his original cost -- you're a class act. :tup:

$600/rack for fracs (2 racks found)
$1250/rack for $5s (8 racks found)
$1000/rack for $25s (5 racks found)
$2000/rack for hundos (4 racks found)
$4000/rack for $500s (2 racks found)
Dude that’s chip karma for that other guy backing out of the other sale. Can’t wait to see pics of this ridiculous set!

Let’s have a moment of silence for all of the PCFers whose heads just exploded. I think there’s a least a few.
I don’t mean ill of this question, and I don’t want to get flogged for asking, but where was this veteran chipper when other veteran chippers were begging for PCAs for the past however how long?

I don’t mean ill of this question, and I don’t want to get flogged for asking, but where was this veteran chipper when other veteran chippers were begging for PCAs for the past however how long?

same thought I had.

I'm going to have to respond to this -- He wasn't considering selling at all.

I was told he might have a large set bought directly from the TCR sale, and I reached out and pleaded my case. He wasn't interested. I asked if we could chat on the phone, and he agreed. We had a 20 minute call, and I managed to persuade him to let go of 4 racks. He was a very, very reluctant seller. But he said he wouldn't sell for profit, and I gave him a lifetime ROFR.

Giving the chipper the kind angle? Idk maybe they felt bad about certain shade being thrown on the site lately. I know I did.

Giving the chipper the wise angle? Maybe they realized Krish was headed into an “editing” phase and hoped to bank some goodwill with the Batman in hopes he lets go of a set they want.

Either way, I respect the hell out of the move. I fell ass backwards into my PNY $1s and to this day the only reason I can imagine the chipper decided to sell me them was a) I was willing to pay the price they wanted and b) they liked the cut of my gib

EDIT: or what Krish said :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding, and no ill intent there. It just popped in my head and felt too good to waste.

Giving the chipper the kind angle? Idk maybe they felt bad about certain shade being thrown on the site lately. I know I did.

Giving the chipper the wise angle? Maybe they realized Krish was headed into an “editing” phase and hoped to bank some goodwill with the Batman in hopes he lets go of a set they want.

Either way, I respect the hell out of the move. I fell ass backwards into my PNY $1s and to this day the only reason I can imagine the chipper decided to sell me them was a) I was willing to pay the price they wanted and b) they liked the cut of my gib

EDIT: or what Krish said :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
He did grumble that I was "very convincing". :p

Dude that’s chip karma for that other guy backing out of the other sale. Can’t wait to see pics of this ridiculous set!
All I'll say is my decision wasn't about money. If it was I would have started an auction or asked more of other buyers to start a bidding war.

This move was made precisely because of chip karma. Look you can't be a tool your whole life just because you have money. I'm not a wealthy man and never will be but I'll never be a next level douchebag like some people with money act.

Read my sales ad again. I said specifically I wouldn't sell to douchebags. My mistake was not reading my PMs before prior to accepting his offer. I told him in PMs like a man that I'd take whatever negative feedback he wanted to give that even I felt was warranted.

I'm amazed at the amount of virtue signalling going on around here. Where were you knob lickers when people were scamming forum members out of money, and people were doing charity auctions for people who were lying. Or when others sold items and took MONTHS to send those items without contact or anything. Oh that's right you were victim blaming...making it about those people not being patient enough blah blah blah. But make the "victim" someone with a lot of money to throw around and watch the lackies migrate to his dick.

I thought we could handle this like adults through a conversation in PMs but children have to have the forums approval knowing their money will have everyone gravitate to sympathize with them. I've had dozens of people over the years back out on deals and never thought I had to cry like a baby to everyone when it happened, and in several of those cases the items were sold to others with more money to offer. Did it suck? Of course it did, and there wasn't even any clause in their sale it was straight dibs sale. Some people around here need the attention and because he has money everyone is tripping over themselves to give it.

At the end of the day, I've made hundreds of transactions over the years on here, chip talk before this place and eBay long before any of it. All without a blemish till now. I'll take the negative feedback because what I did was inappropriate but I'll not take this bullshit from you virtue signalling asshats who seem to think it's some kind of character flaw. You can kiss my ass. In my mind not selling to a self righteous prick is a virtue. Money doesn't buy love, especially not from this guy. You wrong my friends (who I've known for longer than this forum has existed in some cases) you have nothing coming from me. My only flaw was being more concerned with real life to keep up with the drama on this forum.

Please I’m in desperate need... for my 93rd set. :p

1619131643438.gif

same thought I had.

LDO, currying favor with Batman has way more upside than helping someone who's poor.

The play here is to gain the confidence of the superhero and cash in if he ever starts culling his collection.

All I'll say is my decision wasn't about money. If it was I would have started an auction or asked more of other buyers to start a bidding war.

This move was made precisely because of chip karma. Look you can't be a tool your whole life just because you have money. I'm not a wealthy man and never will be but I'll never be a next level douchebag like some people with money act.

Read my sales ad again. I said specifically I wouldn't sell to douchebags. My mistake was not reading my PMs before prior to accepting his offer. I told him in PMs like a man that I'd take whatever negative feedback he wanted to give that even I felt was warranted.

I'm amazed at the amount of virtue signalling going on around here. Where were you knob lickers when people were scamming forum members out of money, and people were doing charity auctions for people who were lying. Or when others sold items and took MONTHS to send those items without contact or anything. Oh that's right you were victim blaming...making it about those people not being patient enough blah blah blah. But make the "victim" someone with a lot of money to throw around and watch the lackies migrate to his dick.

I thought we could handle this like adults through a conversation in PMs but children have to have the forums approval knowing their money will have everyone gravitate to sympathize with them. I've had dozens of people over the years back out on deals and never thought I had to cry like a baby to everyone when it happened, and in several of those cases the items were sold to others with more money to offer. Did it suck? Of course it did, and there wasn't even any clause in their sale it was straight dibs sale. Some people around here need the attention and because he has money everyone is tripping over themselves to give it.

At the end of the day, I've made hundreds of transactions over the years on here, chip talk before this place and eBay long before any of it. All without a blemish till now. I'll take the negative feedback because what I did was inappropriate but I'll not take this bullshit from you virtue signalling asshats who seem to think it's some kind of character flaw. You can kiss my ass. In my mind not selling to a self righteous prick is a virtue. Money doesn't buy love, especially not from this guy. You wrong my friends (who I've known for longer than this forum has existed in some cases) you have nothing coming from me. My only flaw was being more concerned with real life to keep up with the drama on this forum.
Haha.

A glimpse behind the curtain why the originator of the asshat clause came to be on someone else's asshat clause.

Stay tuned for the next adventures of Assh.... errr... Batman!

1619132716842.png

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by how entertaining the sales threads on here are. If I’m honest it’s most of the fun for me.
It is entertaining. I don’t bother commenting because someone eventually says what I’m thinking anyway. I share @Hornet sentiments most of the time so it works out when he comments. :LOL: :laugh:

It is entertaining. I don’t bother commenting because someone eventually says what I’m thinking anyway. I share @Hornet sentiments most of the time so it works out when he comments. :LOL: :laugh:
We don't need two Ruxin's around here. One is enough. ;)

im sorry but im calling BS. you SOLD him the chips, then you got PM's from OTHER people in regards to them not liking him. Your opinion changed based off that, if they never messaged you, you wouldn't of had a care in the world. other people opinions effected how you sold an item. it would be one thing if you never accepted the money and decided to go elsewhere because of your own opinions but to base someone else off of what other people think... that has no weight. I have had 0 issues with the person at hand and don't let other people opinion's (some of which are my friends) effect how i view him because ive never once had an issue with him. Get to know the person before you decide to judge. my issue is only the fact you accepted the money and then decided to back out because of other people. If anyone else did this i would feel the exact same way, its not just with you.

What is worse for the “spirit of the forum”?

Publicly overpaying by a lot for chips and pricing people out of chips they want, or backing out of public sales *after the deal has been made and paid* because one of the cliques on here wasn’t happy with it?

This a genuine question—I have no real dog in this and respect all parties, I’m just trying to put my finger on the pulse of what the real issues here are. None of this is helping the “spirit of the forum” imho

Publicly overpaying by a lot for chips and pricing people out of chips they want, or backing out of public sales *after the deal has been made and paid* because one of the cliques on here wasn’t happy with it?

This a genuine question—I have no real dog in this and respect all parties, I’m just trying to put my finger on the pulse of what the real issues here are. None of this is helping the “spirit of the forum” imho

The answer to that is like a fly trying to navigate its way across a spider's web. Sticking points everywhere with each point invariably linked to each other.

Good luck trying to get a consensus on that question.

Edit: I forgot to add and as soon as you make any movement the spiders will be coming for your blood! ;)

The latter is clearly unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who the buyer is imo. A deal is a deal. Period. End of story.

The former imho is one of many things that has helped destroy a large part of what PCF used to be about and is a sad tale for many I think. But at least you can fall back on willing seller, willing buyer, yada, yada, yada.

Last edited:
The latter is clearly unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who the buyer is imo. A deal is a deal. Period. End of story.

The former imho is one of many things that has helped destroy a large part of what PCF used to be about and is a sad tale for many I think. But at least you can fall back on willing seller, willing buyer, yada, yada, yada.

I endorse these comments.

Signed,
- cgpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom