Found PCA Secondary Hundos and $500s ($2000/rack for hundos, $4000/rack for $500s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a car guy, but I love, love, love the Defenders. There’s a custom Defender garage not too far from where I live - maybe it’s due to seeing them on the road on a regular basis here, but I would love one as a camping/outdoor adventure vehicle. Wife has other opinions on the matter! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
That particular one I linked above was owned by @jacob (Instagram handle), and so has some amazing photos taken of it already. I think it’s priced a bit on the high side, but that matte moss green finish is so ridiculously cool.

Last edited:
I would add that, in comparison to a singles collector, those who look for sets aim (for the most part) to get those sets into play in actual games; they're not meant to be museum pieces, purchased simply to be locked away in a protective case and admired from afar.
I believe this in theory but don’t think many of us actually practice this.

It’s one of two things: what you said is not only true/reasonable but actively practiced, or all the people selling racks and racks of “mint” PNYs/boat chips/cocaine giraffes/insert-desired-chip-here are lying through their teeth.

The defender is an incredible car, did some off-roading a couple of years ago and even I managed to tackle the most ludicrous terrain easily
I had the new Discovery in test for 3 months....LOVED it (and i'm not even a 4x4 kinda guy).
The Range SVA is out of this world (price too)...dreamcar

Worked @LR/Jag for over a year...great company but their succes is their downfall too

I believe this in theory but don’t think many of us actually practice this.

It’s one of two things: what you said is not only true/reasonable but actively practiced, or all the people selling racks and racks of “mint” PNYs/boat chips/cocaine giraffes/insert-desired-chip-here are lying through their teeth.
I think that can certainly be true when it comes to racks of chips. It seems common enough to me that people end up with multiple options when putting together sets, and sell the surplus or chips that didn’t fit a particular project in the end. Additionally, I think a lot of times people buy chips with the intention of building a playable set, but that, for whatever reason, they abandon the project and just selling off what they have.

Or, maybe I’m just wrong and we’re all a bunch of dirty scrub donkeys, hoarding vast quantities of zero value clay chips and bragging about our mediocre poker winnings...

I’m not a car guy, but I love, love, love the Defenders. There’s a custom Defender garage not too far from where I live - maybe it’s due to seeing them on the road on a regular basis here, but I would love one as a camping/outdoor adventure vehicle. Wife has other opinions on the matter! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Perfect vehicles if you going on a safari to bag cocaine giraffes.

I had the new Discovery in test for 3 months....LOVED it (and i'm not even a 4x4 kinda guy).
The Range SVA is out of this world (price too)...dreamcar

Worked @LR/Jag for over a year...great company but their succes is their downfall too
Ahaha I also worked at JLR for a few years also! They are heading in the right direction just takes a bit of time

Ahaha I also worked at JLR for a few years also! They are heading in the right direction just takes a bit of time
To this day they are selling flawed engines...they will always make good but can't structuraly solve the problem atm.
2 factories went down today due to the sillicon whoes...automotive industry is in shambles for the last 12 months.

The industry was already very volatile before covid...now it's way beyond the red zone :(

Agree with that, a ton of great spots for Indian food around there. next time you are in London give me a shout, I am not far !
word, I would take a quick flight to meet up...(if not too much hassle with brexit rules)

And Krish could double for chip mule ;)

As soon as travel is relatively normalized again, we Euro PCFers really need to organize an epic meet-up.

Poker in the Swiss Alps anyone?? ;)
There was something cooking already in Germany if i'm correct ?

However, OP has bumped it multiple times outside of discussion and directly related to the ad.

Aww. What an a-hole the OP must be. Use this on him next time.

1619116746273.jpeg

I don't disagree with this at all. I'm not talking about the chatter within.

However, OP has bumped it multiple times outside of discussion and directly related to the ad.

And this post is another free bump!
I'd suggest that updating an ad to reflect quantities still available, still being sought, or other information critical to the OP isn't the same as a pure "BUMP" absent any other change to the OP.

I’m looking to build a nice-sized PCA secondary set. I’m willing to look at racks, barrels or full sets, as long as they’re in excellent shape / condition.

Offering (for excellent-minty condition):

$600/rack for fracs (2 racks found)
$1250/rack for $5s (8 racks found)
$1000/rack for $25s (5 racks found)
$2000/rack for hundos (Need 2 more racks)
$4000/rack for $500s (2 racks found)
Please let me know if you anything to spare / sell.
I have so many jealous feelings here that my caveman nature will not allow me to suppress, and if those feelings find their way onto this forum somehow, I apologize in advance. But I say this with absolutely zero malice or ill-intent: Wow. After trying to piece this stuff together over the last half year, I can only stand in awe at the speed at which this just came together. I know the $$ amounts offered here helped, but I honestly didn't expect PCA folks to throw these racks at you so fast. My wife would tell me this is further proof that "you know nothing, Jon Snow." She's not wrong.

Also Krish - do you look down on harvesting at your home games? Asking for a friend.

There was something cooking already in Germany if i'm correct ?
I think someone was trying to organize something for Spring 2021, which isn't happening for obvious reasons given the current situation with COVID. @BonScot has something planned for August 2021, but he'll wait until June-ish to see how things are looking with COVID in the UK.

I have so many jealous feelings here that my caveman nature will not allow me to suppress, and if those feelings find their way onto this forum somehow, I apologize in advance. But I say this with absolutely zero malice or ill-intent: Wow. After trying to piece this stuff together over the last half year, I can only stand in awe at the speed at which this just came together. I know the $$ amounts offered here helped, but I honestly didn't expect PCA folks to throw these racks at you so fast. My wife would tell me this is further proof that "you know nothing, Jon Snow." She's not wrong.

Also Krish - do you look down on harvesting at your home games? Asking for a friend.
I feel for you and everyone else who wanted PCA's, but this was completely predictable. Sorry man.

$25k and you too can have a insta PCA secondary set. ;)

I know, I have a flat in Hyde Park Corner, and am there 4-5 times a year. Best Indian food outside of India.
Agreed. The best Indian food in London you will find in some of the most obscure / unknown parts. I can even pick one restaurant for seekh kebabs, one for lamb dishes, one for chicken, one for veg etc..

Best Indian food outside of India.
Krish next time you’re in NYC I’ll take you to a few spots. I lived two blocks from Curry Hill in college and my dad grew up in the right part of Queens—I’m partial to Goan style lately. My cousin married an Indian fella and he put me on to some incredible spots in the outer boroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom