Wanted Paying up to $1/per for 200-300 used RHC solids (Sheraton Roulettes, JACKs, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hit a snag trying to match colors with two different lots in a tournament set I'm putting together, so I'm now looking for one lot of the same color. I need 200 RHC solids in good or better condition but am willing to buy up to 300 if needed, up to $1 per chip range.

My preference is for any of the "yellow" colors, but light blue, brown, purple, or even white (meh) would all likely work.

Send me a pm if you've got some - thanks for looking.

d7b3fc42-6802-4e0e-85a1-303cf1f1a418.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you could break new ground:
Scoop-up and mill all of the inexpensive roulette solids which are out there that aren't attracting buyers.
Slap an inlay on there with a clever name & logo; Russian Roulette or something..
I know I'd be psyched to put them in play..

Edit: Someone did this already!
Edit: Several people did this already... Where have I been?

@charitycase I think it’s a clever idea, but would like to go the RHC route first. Perhaps the roulettes will be a backup if I’m not able to complete this set.

Edit to quantity and post title - I could make 200 work, 240 is ideal, and I'd buy up to 300 if it helps (i.e. someone has 3 racks and doesn't want to be left with just one)

Looking for 2-3 racks of RHCs in yellow (preferred), light blue, purple, or potentially white or brown. Any roulettes out there? Help!

Bump. Does anyone have 2 racks of Sheraton Roulettes that need a new home? Yellow ideal, other colors maybe.

They might, if they were RHC and I wasn’t already planning on a dark blue t25k. A lighter blue may work, but RHC is a must to match what I have. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Edit: willing to pay up to $1/chip for 2-3 racks of yellow RHC. Hoping to shake some loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom