Wanted Bud Jones Roulettes - Buy or Trade (just need a few racks) (1 Viewer)

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello!

I've gathered a bunch of Bud Jones Roulettes and now I'm trying to narrow them down to the quantities I "need" for a relabelled Tournament set.

So here's what I've got:
IMG_8547.JPG

I can provide more pictures if needed - just ask...

Apologies, I don't know the "official" BJ colors, so I've done the best I can in listing what I have here:
Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 1.37.34 PM.png

I'm trying to end up with with the following quantities by color for a 6-color set (I run two different tournament starting stacks, which is why I want a 6-color set):
  • 800 (already have 1200 Blues, I'd prefer to end up with Light Blue or Blue - therefore I have 400 Dk Blues for trade and 400 Lt Blue or 400 Blues for trade)
  • 500 (thinking Orange or Yellow - so need 2 more racks)
  • 400 (thinking Orange or Yellow - so need 1 more rack)
  • 200 to 300 (thinking Pink - so need 1 to 2 more racks)
  • 100 (thinking Green, so I'm set)
  • 40 (thinking Tan or Brown or Dk Blue, so I'm set)
But... I'm not 100% committed to these color quantities either. Willing to adjust so as to reach these 6 color quantities.

Willing to buy or trade at this point. Not willing to sell any of these just yet (but I will be willing to sell off the remnants once I reach my goal :) )

Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks for looking!

Ok, making a little headway... :)

If I can just get 1 rack of HSI "Orange" and 1 rack of Yellow ("Canary Yellow"?), I'd be set! :)

Making a little more headway…. Still looking…

Gotta be more racks out there just sitting in people’s closets….I promise they’ll be put to use!! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom