Found 200 used THC chips to be used as a frac (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbs

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for 200 THC chips to use as a .25 frac, ideally used chips that would be a decent match to the condition of the rest of the set (example pictured below). As for colors I'm thinking a yellow, pink, purple, white, or a brighter green solid THC could work but I'm open to suggestions for any other THC chip.

let me know if you have something that fits the bill.

tphvGoX.jpg

I've got 192 Paulson Gold colored roulette THC chips in slightly used/used condition, they do fill up most of the 66.7 mm barrel.

I also may have some other solid chips that are a little more worn that fit 21 to a 66.7mm barrel.

Just curious what the height of your chips above are per barrel? Do they fit 21 chips in a 66.7 MM barrel or are they still fitting 20?

20240307_210138.jpg

I've got 192 Paulson Gold colored roulette THC chips in slightly used/used condition, they do fill up most of the 66.7 mm barrel.

I also may have some other solid chips that are a little more worn that fit 21 to a 66.7mm barrel.

Just curious what the height of your chips above are per barrel? Do they fit 21 chips in a 66.7 MM barrel or are they still fitting 20?

View attachment 1288283
There is wiggle room, but you definitely can not fit 21 in a barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom