Paulson RHC Relabel to Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Gear took care of these ones for me.

IMG_0864.JPG

Current count of prepped chips for laminated labels:
200 HS $1
100 NL $5
100 PD $25
50 NL $100
20 HS $500

236 to go, I will likely need to take a break. I got called out by my wife for nightly poker chip work.

I figure 3 hours to remove inlays and clean a rack of chips. I will still need to apply labels and oil chips.

I blame this forum.

Grant

Your wife is going to punch me in the face if we ever meet, am I right? ;)

Your wife is going to punch me in the face if we ever meet, am I right? ;)

Your safe, I never directly associate names with roles. Just don't mention poker, poker chips or anything poker related. For safety sake I would introduce you as someone from a profession she would find less objectionable such as drug peddler or politician.

Kidding aside, if she ever asked the average cost of a poker chip is about $0.10 and labels run about $0.02 each. ;)

I am wondering about adding a T250k chip at the high-end. Honestly I think I would be covered by the T100k and T500k.

Based on my calculations I should have no problem running a single or two table tournament with up to 1 Million starting stacks.

Thanks,
Grant

Really cool project !

I prefer the bottom labels, with denoms matching the spots. Especially the 5

Thanks! The nice thing with a relabel is that I can do a sample of each. I also plan to try out a couple different laminations (likely matte and textured).

Grant

Thanks! The nice thing with a relabel is that I can do a sample of each. I also plan to try out a couple different laminations (likely matte and textured).

Grant

Would be interested to see the live results of the difference between textured / Matt. Starting to think about a .25c custom label for a NL set and I'm a complete rookie when it comes to labels.

Those are going to look great!

I have a labeled set with a progression of 5,000 - 25,000 - 100,000 - 250,000 - 1,000,000. I'm going to change the 250k to 500k. It will make the game move a lot smoother once the 25k's have been colored out, and I would be able to color them out earlier. Consider if player 1 moves all in with 100k x 9 and 250k x 1, and player 2 calls with 100k x11, and the 25k's have been removed already.

Keeping the increments between chips in whole numbers, like 2x, 4x, or 5x, and not fractions like 2.5x is the way to go! (y) :thumbsup:

Love this project!!! Thinking of doing something similar with some Horseshoe Cleveland's. Cant wait to see the final results.:LOL: :laugh:

The white denoms really pop, nice touch! Have you tried mocking the white chip denom to have white fill with a medium to heavy black outline? It might be worth a look if you really wanted white denoms across the entire set.

Doing my last batch of inlay removals I came upon this chip. The only one of +700 that has an edge spot in the middle.

20171115_164655-1-jpg.134375
That looks like an extra insert (edge spot) was accidentally left on top of the chip and pressed in during manufacturing. I'm guessing it's not visible on the opposite side?

That's one for the museum. :) I wouldn't relabel it.

So the chips were very well received. Pretty big step up from the Milanos. All the chips felt great and colours/spots worked well together.

Just working on getting the remainder labeled - about 300 (I am a label pro now) and working on dealer button, bounty and buy-in chips.

Thanks,
Grant

New totals as well (inlay removal and labeling still to be done on.

HS Cincinnati $1, 220 chips - T1000
Native Lights $5, 400 chips - T5000
Paradice $25, 210 chips - T25000
Native Lights $100, 120 chips - T100,000
HS Cleveland Secondary $500, 60 chips - T500,000
HS Cincinnati $1000, 10 chips - T1000000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom