Mine Paulson Pharaohs :(

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
So after getting to use my chips about 10 times in the last month, my wife found my Credit Card statement with my purchase from CPC. Needless to say, things did not go very well.

With that being said, I am very saddened that I have to list these chips for sale as my CPC order is expected to be coming in July and I can have friends host the upcoming games until my CPC order arrives.

I am listing these for the exact cost I have into them + the expected Paypal fees (10%) built into it.

GL and Happy Bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171805351142?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
condolences on your loss, but the donkwoods set will destroy these. gl with sale.

Poker Jedi

Pair
Reaction score
amazing set! would buy in a heartbeat if I had the $$ Good luck with the sale. Want to see pron of your CPC's when they come in

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually do..... :(

Even I couldnt come up with a good reason to have 3 sets with over 1000 chips.

Investment value, my friend. Buy low, sell high. Deal in large enough volume, and you eventually end up with the chip sets you want for free (or close to it). And when those last few sets DO sell, just say "happy birthday", "merry christmas", "happy anniversary", or in my case, "i wish I was still alive". :)

Mesnik44

Two Pair
Reaction score
If you ever decide to split for any reason, I would love to take the blue quarters off your hands. They are and have been my Holiest Grail of chips.

Top Bottom