• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Paulson Pharaohs :( (1 Viewer)

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
So after getting to use my chips about 10 times in the last month, my wife found my Credit Card statement with my purchase from CPC. Needless to say, things did not go very well.

With that being said, I am very saddened that I have to list these chips for sale as my CPC order is expected to be coming in July and I can have friends host the upcoming games until my CPC order arrives.

I am listing these for the exact cost I have into them + the expected Paypal fees (10%) built into it.

GL and Happy Bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171805351142?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm silently weeping as is my wallet. I just bought Chanman's set, and I really could use more quarters. I wish you all the best in selling these beauties.

condolences on your loss, but the donkwoods set will destroy these. gl with sale.

amazing set! would buy in a heartbeat if I had the $$ Good luck with the sale. Want to see pron of your CPC's when they come in

I usually do..... :(

Even I couldnt come up with a good reason to have 3 sets with over 1000 chips.

Investment value, my friend. Buy low, sell high. Deal in large enough volume, and you eventually end up with the chip sets you want for free (or close to it). And when those last few sets DO sell, just say "happy birthday", "merry christmas", "happy anniversary", or in my case, "i wish I was still alive". :)

If you ever decide to split for any reason, I would love to take the blue quarters off your hands. They are and have been my Holiest Grail of chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom