Paulson pharaoh chip question (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I'm not offended. It may be that way now. But back on ChipTalk, this wasn't the case. People that had a pipeline to something would pretty much share it with the community, maybe with a small premium. Maybe that was because you could still get Paulsons from different sources. But whatever the reason, things are VERY different now than they were then.
So... I'm not laughing.
I’m aware, but saying that one would be interested in NAGB chips at a small premium is a fairly big duh-moment, and that makes it funny

I’m aware, but saying that one would be interested in NAGB chips at a small premium is a fairly big duh-moment, and that makes it funny
I have posts here that aren't always "nice" because I tell it how I see it. Please note that I did say I'd be willing to pay a premium, but not a $6 - $8 /chip premium. I'm NOT ignorant of what the situation has been. I've seen the classifieds here. Now, what I say I'd like to see may not be the reality. I just happen to think that reality is obscene. If that's funny, so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom