For Sale Paulson Classics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrytaro

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Everyone! Here are the last of my Paulson Classics. Price is $2.00 each and I will pay shipping if you buy 50 chips or more. Thanks to everyone for the support! Regards, Jerry

Attachments

• 20170220_193225.jpg
    20170220_193225.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 506
Hi Jerry, I just need two $25 chips to complete my set. Willing to mail two to 21029? I'll certainly pay shipping.

Sorry Scott but all sold! If I find some loose then I will get back to you. Thanks, Jerry

Meant to say all the 25's are sold only have 170...1's and 300...5's left for sale

What is the condition of the chips (specifically the 1s)?

And are you willing to ship to Europe?

The 1's are a little dirty but all stand on edge. I cleaned one chip off and it turned out fine and looked new! The remaining 5's are used a little more but all stand on edge, and not dirty like the 1's. I would ship to Europe but cannot guarantee delivery. I have not shipped overseas but some people seem to have pretty good luck! Let me know what you think but I would have to have you pay for shipping. Depending on the shipping costs I could credit some as if shipping in the U.S. Thanks, Jerry

Thanks for the swift response, Jerry.

As far as I can tell by the picture, you have about 175 1's left. Is that correct?

At the moment I am looking for a sample set of sorts (before I spend infinite $$$ on a set, shipping and import charges).

Would it be possible for you to send me five of your nicest looking 1's and five of your nicest looking 5's? I can pay a little more than the $2 per chip if you are reluctant to part with the nicest looking ones...

Also, for 10 chips shipping costs should be more reasonable and the likelihood of it getting caught at customs is less.

Let me know.

Cheers

As much as would like to help you out it sounds like too much risk for the both of us! Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Jerry

No worries, Jerry. I can sympathize that overseas shipping is a hassle.

However, there is no risk for you as the sender. I would be liable for any fines or taxes that would have to paid if any non-EU item is caught in customs.

For 10 chips you could mark the item as a gift with a value of $10. Then the item would not get caught in customs. I have done this many times with Magic The Gathering cards bought from American sellers on eBay.

Anyway, I fully understand that you prefer to stick with US buyers. No hard feelings :)

I have 300 ... 5's and 170 ... 1's remaining. the ones need some cleaning but will easily stand on edge and the 5's are more used but clean and stand on edge. Shoot me a p.m. and I can discuss prices with you. Looking to sell this last bunch! Thanks for the interest! Regards, Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom