• New members are required to have a minimum of 10 posts AND 10 days as a member before being able to post in the Classifieds section. Posting ads outside of the Classifieds and post padding (making nonsense posts for the sake of increasing you post count) will not be tolerated.

Consider creating a new thread in our PCF Introductions and Check Ins section. It's a great way to break the ice and get to know our great community of chippers. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to having you as part of our community.

Paulson chips giveaway coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Just a teaser....In the next few days, I am going to be doing a giveaway for some Paulson chips. :cool:

I have some extra chips that I do not need.

Stay tuned!!

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I was going to use these chips to decorate my poker room, but decided to do something else.
They are in new condition. :) I'll work on getting the giveaway posted up tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to break them up in 50 chip groups and have a few giveaways over the next few weeks.

The giveaway will be open to all Poker Chip Forum members with a minimum of 5 posts.
I sincerely thank you guys for giving this site a chance and helping it grow. :cool:

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Cool...I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow morning to post up for the Giveaway page later in the afternoon. (after I do some much needed yard work :( )
I know at least one person could use them base on what I read in a previous post. :)

MikeNV79

Pair
Reaction score
Cool giveaway. Anxious to see the chips.

stock-footage-anxious-guy.jpg

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Ah OK. That makes sense then.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
It says 17

Don't quote me on that

That is correct.

You can view who entered a giveaway with the link on the item page. The software picks the winner automatically, which I think is set to 10am EST on the day of the drawing. You'll see a "waiting to be drawn" message after the last day for entries to be accepted until it's drawn.

ReeseChip

Pair
Reaction score
7 minutes!!!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Looks like we have a winner. I'll let Tommy announce it = )

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats to AfterTheFact! I'll get those chips out to you tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom