Paulson chips giveaway coming (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Just a teaser....In the next few days, I am going to be doing a giveaway for some Paulson chips. :cool:

I have some extra chips that I do not need.

Stay tuned!!

I was going to use these chips to decorate my poker room, but decided to do something else.
They are in new condition. :) I'll work on getting the giveaway posted up tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to break them up in 50 chip groups and have a few giveaways over the next few weeks.

The giveaway will be open to all Poker Chip Forum members with a minimum of 5 posts.
I sincerely thank you guys for giving this site a chance and helping it grow. :cool:

Cool...I'll be taking some pictures tomorrow morning to post up for the Giveaway page later in the afternoon. (after I do some much needed yard work :( )
I know at least one person could use them base on what I read in a previous post. :)

Cool giveaway. Anxious to see the chips.

stock-footage-anxious-guy.jpg

Ah OK. That makes sense then.

It says 17

Don't quote me on that

That is correct.

You can view who entered a giveaway with the link on the item page. The software picks the winner automatically, which I think is set to 10am EST on the day of the drawing. You'll see a "waiting to be drawn" message after the last day for entries to be accepted until it's drawn.

7 minutes!!!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Looks like we have a winner. I'll let Tommy announce it = )

Congrats to AfterTheFact! I'll get those chips out to you tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom