Parks and Rec $25.00 Plaques (and secondary $25.00 Plaques) (2 Viewers)

WC-ron-$20-6.png
WC-ron-$20-5.png
WC-ron-$20-4.png
WC-ron-$20-8.png
WC-ron-$20-7.png
WC-ron-$20-9.png
WC-ron-$20-2.png

When I eat, it is the food that is scared

“Fishing relaxes me. It’s like yoga, except I still get to kill something.”

Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.

I’d wish you the best of luck but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures.

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.”

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard.

I regret nothing, the end.

“I was born ready. I’m Ron ****ing Swanson.”

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor

“Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into Swansons.”

More quotes

• “Any dog under fifty pounds is a cat and cats are useless.”
  • “Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”
  • “Fishing is for sport only. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.”
  • You had me at ‘Meat Tornado.
  • “I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.”
  • “Barbecues should be about one thing: good shared meat
  • strippers do nothing for me, but i will take a free breakfast buffet anytime, anyplace
  • “When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”
  • Turkey can never beat cow.”
  • Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”
  • Sting like a bee. Do not float like a butterfly. That’s ridiculous.
  • [On bowling]” Straight down the middle. No hook, no spin, no fuss. Anything more and this becomes figure skating

I need a little help. I need two more quotes. If your not familiar with the show. Google "Ron Swanson quotes" and you'll get a bunch of options.

B

When I eat, it is the food that is scared

“Fishing relaxes me. It’s like yoga, except I still get to kill something.”

Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.

I’d wish you the best of luck but I believe luck is a concept created by the weak to explain their failures.

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.”

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard.

I regret nothing, the end.

“I was born ready. I’m Ron ****ing Swanson.”

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor

“Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into Swansons.”

More quotes

• “Any dog under fifty pounds is a cat and cats are useless.”
  • “Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.”
  • “Fishing is for sport only. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.”
  • You had me at ‘Meat Tornado.
  • “I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.”
  • “Barbecues should be about one thing: good shared meat
  • strippers do nothing for me, but i will take a free breakfast buffet anytime, anyplace
  • “When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don’t really care about them.”
  • Turkey can never beat cow.”
  • Sting like a bee. Do not float like a butterfly. That’s ridiculous.
  • [On bowling]” Straight down the middle. No hook, no spin, no fuss. Anything more and this becomes figure skating

I need a little help. I need three more quotes. If your not familiar with the show. Google "Ron Swanson quotes" and you'll get a bunch of options.

B

Last edited:
  • "There's only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water lying about being milk."
  • "Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of deserts. Be ice cream or be nothing. Zero stars."
  • (probably too long) "Normally, if given the choice between doing something and nothing, I'd choose to do nothing. But I will do something if it helps someone else do nothing. I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done."
  • “If any of you need anything at all, too bad. Deal with your problems yourselves, like adults.”
  • ”If it doesn’t have meat, it’s a snack.”
  • “I prefer quality over flash – that’s why I refuse to write my signature in cursive.”

are any samples going to be available for the plaques? would love to add them to my P&R sample set.
20210317_104311.jpg

Thank you to who ever gifted these to me. I honestly have no recollection how I ended up with these.

Last edited:
"First, do any of you have food allergies? Correct, you don't."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom