SOLD Pacific Star Cash Set 1100 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
raw(2).gif

Question is, should I sell all (most) of my chips to fund this purchase? Do I really want to go down that path? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In another life/universe, I would be all over this set. If someone wants to make me an unsolicited offer on my Aztar set....perhaps this universe as well? :eek:

Question is, should I sell all (most) of my chips to fund this purchase? Do I really want to go down that path? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In another life/universe, I would be all over this set. If someone wants to make me an unsolicited offer on my Aztar set....perhaps this universe as well? :eek:
You wanna part with some PCAs....ya know...HMU

You wanna part with some PCAs....ya know...HMU

Actually think I like my PCA set slightly better than the Aztars. Which is funny, because the Aztar $1s are probably the most expensive single denomination chip I have purchased in quantity, and at the time I swore to myself that this was the last cash set I would ever put together. But what can I say, I like me some mint PCAs...

Back on the subject of this thread - these are some seriously awesome chips. GL with your sale @Pesto628

Wow... had I not recently purchased a cpc cash set I’d probably buy at $4800.

Interesting that these have lasted out here this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom