SOLD Pacific Star Cash Set 1100 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

I mean, I'm not just going to sell it for pennies on the dollar. Seems like a lot of for sale ads are sitting right now, so time of year and current offerings are probably a factor. If it doesn't sell this time around I hope someone will want it at a fair price eventually.

He did say early on that he had an minimum that he wouldn't go below...
OP also qualified the $100 daily decrease with the operative word -- "basically" -- so this has been going just as advertised (but perhaps @dkersey's comment was more tongue in cheek or rhetorical). Question @Pesto628: How many consecutive $100 daily decreases are you up to at this point?

Lol its been a lot. I think almost a month at this point.

I still think you would be way better of with a split. At 400/rack I think you would have takers. Selling such a large set at once really narrows the pool of people who can buy this. The vast majority of people are not in a position to drop 4k on a set but can afford to buy a few racks.

Good luck either way :)

I still think you would be way better of with a split. At 400/rack I think you would have takers. Selling such a large set at once really narrows the pool of people who can buy this. The vast majority of people are not in a position to drop 4k on a set but can afford to buy a few racks.

Good luck either way :)

If people have interest in a split I'd for sure be open to it

Couple questions:

• Condition?
  • After all of the wrestling with types of fake glitter rings for the Sunfly BW chips, can you confirm this is the real thing, glitter ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom