SOLD Pacific Star Cash Set 1100 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions:

• Condition?
  • After all of the wrestling with types of fake glitter rings for the Sunfly BW chips, can you confirm this is the real thing, glitter ring?

I would say they are in excellent+ condition. I only got them into play for one game.

Couple questions:

• Condition?
  • After all of the wrestling with types of fake glitter rings for the Sunfly BW chips, can you confirm this is the real thing, glitter ring?
For sure glitter ring legit

So if there is interest in smaller quantities, we can make a split happen. So far all the fracs plus a barrel of each denom would be spoken for. Let me know if you have any interest.

I would take a barrel of 20 if split, but it is criminal to split a set like this.

My un asked for 2 cents - I would sell a few racks of 5s and maybe 1 rack of 1s to people who are looking to expend their set, and keep a smaller base set together for sale here of
100x fracs
200x 1s
200x 52
80/20x 20s and 100s

If people want them bad enough, be a baller and buy the set! This is a pretty good price for this set.

If you want partial buy the set and sell off the rest

totally agree. I think at worst the set as a whole can be a fairly priced rental.

This gave me a crazy idea. @pltrgyst should rent sets out to people like the old Netflix by mail. I'd pay 50 bucks a month to play with a different chip set every other week lol.
He’s got so many in the vault it might crash the market though, and right before Christmas! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have interest in a smaller set. There are now 4 racks of $5 remaining to make this split happen.

What manufacture are these? Why are they $4 chip?

giphy.gif

What manufacture are these? Why are they $4 chip?

Less-douchey response.

Go here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pacific-star-bud-jones-valuation.48417/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom