Cancelled Oversized 44mm chip tray with 69mm wide barrel width for CPC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpine0000

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
EDIT: NEVERMIND. I got them to fit. See how here: LINKY

I bought an oversized rack off somebody here on the forums who believed the CPC 44mm chips would fit, but they don't. I can only fit 19 chips in each barrel. If I push super hard and scrape the chips, I can manage for force the 20th chip in, but then they dont all seat at the bottom of the rack. I just measured the rack, and it is 67.85mm per barrel, and my CPC chips average about 68.8mm per barrel of chips. If anybody here can direct me to a place I can buy a rack for 44mm chips with 69mm barrel widths, please let me know!

63476927122__EAB52413-25DA-4143-84D9-AE2FEDB57ECA.JPG

IMG_8667.JPG

Last edited:
Same issue for me. I believe I have the same exact racks that you do. I was told to buy them at Spinettis Gaming and they would fit but it’s the same issue, only 19 fit in each barrel. I do not want to force them in so I’m just dealing with it since I bought 4 racks I have enough room. It would be nice to find racks that fit these.

Awesome chips by the way!

D7DB272A-2BDC-400E-8D27-B24A5DE292CD.jpeg

Have you tried sanding the rack instead of the chips?

Nope, Mainly because I dont know how I would sand all the way down inside to the edges evenly, and also once you sand the crystal clear plastic, it would be frosted and scratched (not crystal clear anymore). It's easy to sand the chips evenly by laying them flat on the stone.

Nope, Mainly because I dont know how I would sand all the way down inside to the edges evenly, and also once you sand the crystal clear plastic, it would be frosted and scratched (not crystal clear anymore). It's easy to sand the chips evenly by laying them flat on the stone.
Okay. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom