SOLD Overly Complicated Empress Joliet Heads-Up Sale - 2011 Chiproom Prices [Winner Selected] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Kifer’s mom’s house. Heh.

In!

9D307366-C3C0-4C5A-BFCF-6FA155CDF0CF.jpeg

In

Wow! Thanks so much for this. What a wonderful distraction!

@Zmasterben, this is my "mixed" Empress cash set. I have more Empress chips in transit that are stuck unfortunately, in USA. It's a challenge to be into chipping and live in Canada...but still 300+ original Empress chips..
15854172543386446550025066389471.jpg

Last edited:
This guy gets it!

17 entries (so far)

Well technically, you can read the rules such that I have 26 entries ;)

Y - Post "In" in this thread and meet the minimum requirements - 1 entry
Y - Have at least 500 posts - 1 extra entry
Y - Have at least 1,000 posts - 3 extra entries
Y - Have at least 2,500 posts - 6 extra entries
Y - Have at least 500 reaction - 1 extra entry
Y - Have at least 1,000 reaction - 3 extra entries
Y - Have at least 2,500 reaction - 3 extra entries
Have at least 5,000 reaction - 6 extra entries
Y - Post a picture of your Empress set - 1 extra entry
Y - Post a picture of your Empress set of more than 300 chips with a hand written note with your username confirming it is current to this contest - 7 extra entries

Well technically, you can read the rules such that I have 26 entries ;)

Y - Post "In" in this thread and meet the minimum requirements - 1 entry
Y - Have at least 500 posts - 1 extra entry
Y - Have at least 1,000 posts - 3 extra entries
Y - Have at least 2,500 posts - 6 extra entries
Y - Have at least 500 reaction - 1 extra entry
Y - Have at least 1,000 reaction - 3 extra entries
Y - Have at least 2,500 reaction - 3 extra entries
Have at least 5,000 reaction - 6 extra entries
Y - Post a picture of your Empress set - 1 extra entry
Y - Post a picture of your Empress set of more than 300 chips with a hand written note with your username confirming it is current to this contest - 7 extra entries

Sincerely, before this gets out of hand.

"(Categories do not stack, you get the entries in the category you fall in)"

Was this not clear enough? I meant that the entries stack where you fall. I will edit the OP as soon as possible to avoid confusion.

Sincerely, before this gets out of hand.

"(Categories do not stack, you get the entries in the category you fall in)"

Was this not clear enough? I meant that the entries stack where you fall. I will edit the OP as soon as possible to avoid confusion.

Doh! I missed that. Plus I was just trying to be a smart ass. I assumed they did not stack. Sorry for possibly adding confusion to the "Overly Complicated Empress Joliet Heads-Up Sale - 2011 Chiproom Prices". :unsure:

Doh! I missed that. Plus I was just trying to be a smart ass. I assumed they did not stack. Sorry for possibly adding confusion to the "Overly Complicated Empress Joliet Heads-Up Sale - 2011 Chiproom Prices". :unsure:

No it is ok. I want this to be as complicated as possible.

Did I mention the in the OP that the winner has to complete an American Gladiator style obstacle course to win the chips?

Winner will be chosen through a random number generator. I may change this to a real life final table draw if interest is high.

Ok, so clearly interest is high for these chips!

I will do a random number generator to select 8 entries to play in a final table hand for the right to the chips. Players with multiple entries can win multiple seats to the final table. Hypothetically, someone with 8 or more entries can make up the entire final table!

Once I do the random generator whoever is in the one seat gets to choose the game. They can choose from the following:

Hold Em
Omaha
7-Card
Razz
Badugi
A-5 Lowball (No draw dealt one at a time F*CK YEAH)
2-7 Lowball (No draw dealt one at a time F*CK YEAH)

The other 7 entries that make the final table will also win a random chip offered by at some point by the Chiproom for their participation.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this even more complicated than it already is please let me know

Ok, so clearly interest is high for these chips!

I will do a random number generator to select 8 entries to play in a final table hand for the right to the chips. Players with multiple entries can win multiple seats to the final table. Hypothetically, someone with 8 or more entries can make up the entire final table!

Once I do the random generator whoever is in the one seat gets to choose the game. They can choose from the following:

Hold Em
Omaha
7-Card
Razz
Badugi
A-5 Lowball (No draw dealt one at a time F*CK YEAH)
2-7 Lowball (No draw dealt one at a time F*CK YEAH)

The other 7 entries that make the final table will also win a random chip offered by at some point by the Chiproom for their participation.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this even more complicated than it already is please let me know
Then I think we should repeat this, until someone wins twice. Every week.

"IN"
This is an awesome way to pay back! If I win, I do not want to take all of the chips, I only need "some of the 5s and 100s. I would promise to forward the rest of the chips on at cost. Or allow the second place person to scoop the remaining chips :)

IMG_20200327_200106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom