Reshipping (ordering closed) Oval Time Buttons Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys I checked and it looks like all Packages sent have been delivered as the USPS showed the last package delivered today to @Joe Harris. The Package to Canada has made it safe and sound yesterday. The one to Australia could not be sent to Australia as the USPS is not delivering packages to Australia at this moment and it was sent to New York instead.

Thanks to everyone for Participating in this group buy and for all your input. In the beginning all I had was an idea and didn't think there was a way I was going to get these ever made, but even I was surprised that the project came together so nicely. Thanks to @jbriod for donating his time and for the wonderful design work that made this project possible. Also thanks to John and Susie @SUN-FLY Poker Chips for having the perfect sized Buttons for this project and the ability to work with me and get these made and shipped in a timely manner. Hopefully you will all get to use these TIME Buttons soon.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!!!,
MIKE

Just an FYI about shipping to Australia. They will get delivered eventually. It just takes forever. The two dealer buttons orders I shipped out took over a month to get there.

Thanks Mike. I can confirm receipt of the buttons. They are quite nice - I like the red ones more in person than I did on screen. Will be nice to get them in play!

Cheers

Just an FYI about shipping to Australia. They will get delivered eventually. It just takes forever. The two dealer buttons orders I shipped out took over a month to get there.
With the weight of the TIME Buttons I could only send them as a Flat Rate Priority Mail package. That service is currently suspended to Australia. Smaller packages you can still send.

If anyone is looking for somewhat practical and accessible storage for these, a single CPC chip box with the cardboard dividers removed fits pretty much exactly 50 time chips pretty snugly with only a little wiggle room.

Has anyone found a better storage solution than this? These are Matsui plaque racks. Each rack can hold 50 Time ovals (actually 55 at 11 per slot). But there is a lot of open space. But I like seeing the mini plaques in the clear case. Anyone else come up with a good idea?

434C085C-2051-4295-B9DE-6637567F3033.jpeg

4A972435-A626-4780-9D0D-8B353F895F57.jpeg

5831E3BE-F156-4209-A045-291283C3D077.jpeg

7E180FB0-0926-4696-BDD5-2DDD764BC296.jpeg

Has anyone found a better storage solution than this? These are Matsui plaque racks. Each rack can hold 50 Time ovals (actually 55 at 11 per slot). But there is a lot of open space. But I like seeing the mini plaques in the clear case. Anyone else come up with a good idea?

View attachment 857364
View attachment 857365
View attachment 857366
View attachment 857367
Remove the partition for barrels in a CPC chip box. Fits 50 of them with only just a little bit of wiggle room.

I'd love to get × 80 of these time buttons so if anyone finds they don't really use them, then get in touch. Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom