Outage (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
The data center where our server is located experienced a power issue around 7pm tonight. Everything seems to be back up and running again. Sorry for the downtime.

Happened during dinner. I experienced about 60 seconds of connection issues towards the end of the outage.

I'll expect some type of rebate check at the end of the month. Current address is on file.

Personally, and I'm not kidding, I am absolutely outraged that this outage lasted as long as it did.

I've paid hundreds of dollars for websites that were consistently down, ignored from a maintenance perspective, and failed to scale properly under performance load.

Given that this site is free, I expected days of downtime, a blissful ignorance to ongoing problems, and an ability for users only to log in sequentially in serial mode.

Tommy, please make things right here. Can you bring the site down and bring it back up next Friday? People have expectations.

Oh thank goodness. I thought I had gotten the ban hammer!

Can we get the chip design tool moved to a different server?

Thanks Tommy,

I just know that somebody was trying to post Egyptians for sale while the server was down. And they saw it as a sign from God to not sell after all.

Last edited:
I AM TOTALLY OUTRAGED, WHERE CAN I DONATE TO GET BETTER SERVICE?

Page impressions help too. Part of their unknown algorithm. Thx!

SITE ADMIN IS VERY RESPONSIVE. IT FEELS OPPRESSIVE. LET US HAVE SOME WITH OUR FAMILIES, LEAVE PCF DOWN.
LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1455077904285.png

I never got much response from anyone. The one keeping it together over is @abby99 from what I see.
With the growth and activity here it is or a good time to be unresponsive.

Makes you appreciate what @Tommy does for this site.

ARE WE EVEN SURE MORE THAN 1 PERSON CAN LOGIN AT ONE TIME HERE? EVERYONE LOG OFF AND I WILL LOG ON AND TEST.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom