Origin of your Username (8 Viewers)

You know where I live.

1714 is definitely NOT my atm pin…
1681907360883.gif

I was audioman1981 from age 12 or so on a few accounts till mid 20s.
My uncle lived with us for about a year while building his house when I was about 10 or so. One day our big over the stove microwave died. He took it apart to salvage the blower fan. I saw him stick the wires into the outlet and it ran. Later that day I put lots of things I could find with wires into the outlet in my room to see what would happen. Let's just say a few things ran and eventually I blew the crap out of a wire and started the carpet on fire. At that moment I knew I wanted to do something with electricity when I grew up. A few years later car and home audio was booming and readily available for teenagers. I installed the car stereos of pretty much everybody I knew and most of my money went into audio equipment until about 18.
I went to college for electrical then got a job as an electrician at the local factory my uncle worked at. Some of the guys there called me sparky and seen me blow a few more things up over the years. Since I have always been a little nuts the the new name was born and been using that pretty much since.
Hopefully someday I can come up with a cool chip label incorporating it for a custom chip set.

Last edited:
It’s a portmanteau of “fluffy muffin”. As for where that comes from, I have no idea. I was probably looking at a recipe book when making up this username.

I used to play Counter Strike with a group of guys in high school and being the only Asian in that group, they gave me the nickname Raging Asian which of course became RagingAZN.

I actually got RSI from playing too many computer games so I’m fully retired from all gaming now.

As someone who learned to program quite young, when I was creating a username for something I thought to incorporate the first language I learned - python. I tried pythoner but that was taken wherever I first tried to use it, so I tacked on the 6 (a favorite number at the time) and I've stuck with it ever since.

My names john. So for usernames sometimes i gotta use a heap of numbers. Jawnie sounds like how a mate says my name. Jawnie isnt used much so usually i can have the same username everywhere

Since high school I’ve been a working performer/entertainer/artist. I mostly focus on music today, but I’ve also worked as a juggler and magician for years. (Actually won some small close up magic awards.) Since these are the skills of a court jester, when I started playing online video games, TheJester was taken already so I figured I’d switch in a “y” and it’s stuck :)

If we ever end up playing poker together, I am never ever letting you deal :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I get that a lot at first…I used to hide the fact that I was good with a deck because I was afraid people would think I’d cheat (and in some of the games I played in that could mean serious trouble), but now all the circles I play in have known me for 20 years or so and enjoy the tricks (away from the table of course) :)

I get that a lot at first…I used to hide the fact that I was good with a deck because I was afraid people would think I’d cheat (and in some of the games I played in that could mean serious trouble), but now all the circles I play in have known me for 20 years or so and enjoy the tricks (away from the table of course) :)
“Five Aces”

I eat chips like a monster…

Actually, had a different username picked out to match my online poker name but the PCF website didn’t like my browser settings so blocked my email address and locked my preferred username.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom