Ordering Links (3 Viewers)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I am providing resellers information first for those in Canada and the EU who wish to order Desjgn sets:

For Canadian customers, please contact Anthony Chan at Chanman Poker Tables who has Desjgns in stock.

For those in the EU, Masters Of Games have Desjgns in stock.

For those in the US, links are provided below which direct you to eBay (you can also search for Desjgns on etsy.com if you prefer) so that sales taxes can be collected for orders. Most links have 1- and 2-set links, but further down in the post, there are 3- and 4-set link options as well.

Color key: Wyvern - Brown, Phoenix - Orange, Dragon - Red, Kraken - Blue, Basilisk - Green, Chimaera - Purple, Gargoyle - Gray, Hydra - Caribbean Blue, Gorgon - Black, Sphinx - Yellow

DiamondTemplate.jpg

Classic Diamond (bridge size, blackjack index)
Desjgn Classic Diamond (Dragon/Gorgon) 1 Set $16.95 (shipping $7.75)

Desjgn Classic Diamond (Dragon/Gorgon) 2 Sets $32.95 (shipping $7.75)

CircleTemplate.png
Classic Circle (4-Color, bridge size, jumbo index)
Desjgn Classic Circle (Gargoyle/Hydra) 1 Set $16.95 (shipping $7.75)

Desjgn Classic Circle (Gargoyle/Hydra) 2 Sets $32.95 (shipping $7.75)

Classic Flourish (poker size, regular index)
Desjgn Classic Flourish (Dragon/Kraken) 1 Set $16.95 (shipping $7.75)

Desjgn Classic Flourish (Dragon/Kraken) 2 Sets $32.95 (shipping $7.75)

VictoriansNew.jpg
Classic Victorian (poker size, jumbo index)
Desjgn Classic Victorian 1 Set (message me for color set preference) $16.95 (shipping $7.75)

Desjgn Classic Victorian 2 Sets (Both color sets) $32.95 (shipping $7.75)

3 & 4 Sets Options
Desjgn 3 Sets (Your Choice) $48.95 (shipping $7.75)

Desjgn 4 Sets (Your Choice) $64.95 (shipping $7.75)

Uncut Sheet
Desjgn Classic Culture or Classic Circle Uncut Sheet $20.00 (shipping $7) (measures 22.5" wide and 21.75" tall. It ships in a smaller tube and can go first class.) Let me know if you want a specific back color for the Culture or if you'd like the Circle sheet via pm.

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4,731
  • back.png
    back.png
    2 MB · Views: 4,333
  • front.png
    front.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,809
Last edited:
What's the difference between flourish and culture uncut sheets? Why the shipping difference?

Will be ordering it need to know first :)

Jason, any chance you can attach some pictures in this thread?

Hi Jason. How many days will this be open? I'm going to check with the regular hosts in our league to see if anyone is interested.

Absolutely I can provide images. I will update this momentarily.

The difference between the Classic Culture and Flourish uncut sheets are sizes. I will post those details when I add the images.

Prices will be good through December 2016.

Last edited:
Absolutely I can provide images. I will update this momentarily.

The difference between the Classic Culture and Flourish uncut sheets are sizes. I will post those details when I add the images.

Prices will be good through December.
anything in bridge size?

FYI for everyone, card sets and uncut sheets are shipped separately. But I will combine shipping where possible (refund double shipping costs as necessary).

Last edited:
It tries to make you check out as soon as you add one item. It won't let you add multiple items and then checkout?

It tries to make you check out as soon as you add one item. It won't let you add multiple items and then checkout?

Currently, it is a buy it now button, not a shopping cart type of action. I need to revise it a bit and am at a disadvantage since trying to put these links together was my first time. Bare with me and thanks for your patience. I hope to have something better tomorrow evening.

What do you guys do with the uncut sheets?

Currently, it is a buy it now button, not a shopping cart type of action. I need to revise it a bit and am at a disadvantage since trying to put these links together was my first time. Bare with me and thanks for your patience. I hope to have something better tomorrow evening.

Once you get it so its a shopping cart I'll be purchasing a setup and a uncut sheet :)

Any idea what it costs to ship an uncut sheet to Austria?

So I looked into the shopping cart option, but it is in html code only which doesn't work when placed into a message. Until I find an alternative, pm me your order if you would like to do order any combination of sets (any designs) and/or uncut sheets. Include your email for Paypal invoicing.

I will look into shipping costs for you Ghoti.

Got my uncut sheet and setup in. Everything looks great! Just need to find a frame for a 21.5x21.5 sheet.

Seller "ArtToFrames" on Amazon has a few options for 22x22 frames that may work if you are looking to avoid going the custom route. I've ordered one from them in the past, it's not bad for the price.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

You're gonna pay $300 to custom frame a $30 print, and you're gonna love it.

Can confirm. :)

EDIT: Found a pic from when I first had mine framed (2011)

Thanks for keeping the prices good through December. I'll be ordering a few setups after Christmas!

Last edited:
Got these in play on Friday and everyone thought they were the best and I bring all different types to the games. I'll be interested to see how they hold up over time and only wish they made a jumbo bridge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom