Ordering Links (6 Viewers)

Hopefully your uncut sheet won't be too far behind either. (y) :thumbsup:

How long is the holiday pricing good for? I want to order some of these, but I can't take delivery until after New Years. I hope I remember to order before the holiday pricing expires!

How long is the holiday pricing good for? I want to order some of these, but I can't take delivery until after New Years. I hope I remember to order before the holiday pricing expires!
Hey there, the prices are good through December 31st 2016.

Got mine yesterday, and they're reunited with some old acquaintances. Thanks a bunch Jason!

16-desjgns.jpg

Hey there, the prices are good through December 31st 2016.
Well, crap. I had no idea you even offered bridge-size cards or I would have checked this thread last month and ordered a set. :(

Well, crap. I had no idea you even offered bridge-size cards or I would have checked this thread last month and ordered a set. :(
I can send you a set up if you want one. Or just wait to order bridge jumbo per his other thread.

Got my uncut deck back from Micheal's today
20170308_222323.jpg

Sorry for the low light but it looks fantastic. FWIW I caught framing on sale and this bad boy was right at $170 for the frame for those intersted in cost

Still under $200 for some badass poker room art

Met up with Jason locally and picked up a bridge set few weeks ago. My friends loved it so much, one of them is picking their own set now.

Ditto. Are the cards available?

I went to order a couple of set of Classic Culure and could checkout but no option for color choice. Just want to make sure before i proceed.

Yes, everything is available. For bridge cards, just send me a pm noting your color options.

Cards arrived today. Great stuff. beautiful cards and i LOVE the suits and face cards!

In fact they are so nice i showed them to my wife and she said.. "ooh they are beautiful.. can we give them to our niece (4yrs old) to play with?" :confused:

So i said "no, these are nice playing cards and not cheap" and she says... "well i want them "

So another order headed your way shortly.

Last edited:
Yeah the Classic Victs are the only cahds I buy anymore. The feel and look are as good as it gets imho.

Thank you for the compliments here. I strive to produce an excellent product. I do not always succeed but I will always try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom