Order Thread (Closed) - Aurora Club, Soapy's, SW (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys sorry for not following this thread as the Star Wars are my Buttons. I did two runs of these buttons before however they were not GBs. The first was the original when I ran the Deathstars and Rebel Helmet DBs. The second run is when I ran the Millennium Falcons I ran some more Death Stars. The Rebel Helmets didn't seem as popular as the Deathstars so I retired those. The original design for the Deathstar is below. I also attached the proof from BR PRO. On the Destroyed Deathstar side the dish has some details and is darker than the whole Deathstar. I guess the Darkness on the destroyed side does make the dish harder to see when printed on an actual button. If you are looking like from a distance you maybe be able to see it better. I think you're print of the button is similar to the original.
60mm Death Star PREVIEW_Mockup.jpg

Yu_60mmStarWarsGB.jpg

Hi Guys sorry for not following this thread as the Star Wars are my Buttons. I did two runs of these buttons before however they were not GBs. The first was the original when I ran the Deathstars and Rebel Helmet DBs. The second run is when I ran the Millennium Falcons I ran some more Death Stars. The Rebel Helmets didn't seem as popular as the Deathstars so I retired those. The original design for the Deathstar is below. I also attached the proof from BR PRO. On the Destroyed Deathstar side the dish has some details and is darker than the whole Deathstar. I guess the Darkness on the destroyed side does make the dish harder to see when printed on an actual button. If you are looking like from a distance you maybe be able to see it better. I think you're print of the button is similar to the original.
View attachment 660723

View attachment 660732
Still bummed I missed out on the helmet buttons. But love the DS and MF buttons. As well as the others from this GB

Still bummed I missed out on the helmet buttons. But love the DS and MF buttons. As well as the others from this GB
@brewdawg Sorry I didn't remake the Helmet Buttons. It was like the Deathstar Buttons were out ordering the Helmet Buttons like 5 to 1 and people I knew people didn't like the helmet as much so when I came out with the MF button I decided to remake the DS button and left the Helmet button out. The Helmet button is below on the right. If you could get your buttons and get some other people to get buttons so you meet the Minimum Order Quantity of 10 I'd let you remake the buttons and you would just need to collect payments from those members and reship the buttons to the people who order from you.

Regards,
Mike

SWDB.jpg

Dang it! Why did you have to put SW for star wars. Missed out on this because of the acronym and not opening the thread! If anyone has extras let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom