• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Only way to devalue paulsons (2 Viewers)

Labels should be somewhat easily removed but may leave behind some adhesive residue. With the oversized inlay on these chips already that should be super easy to clean off without having to resort to an ultrasonic bath.
I've always uses a citrus based cleaner for sticky stuff. My go to is "Goo Gone". Is stuff like that abrasive on chips?

I've always uses a citrus based cleaner for sticky stuff. My go to is "Goo Gone". Is stuff like that abrasive on chips?

I wouldn't try anything but the water based version and even then - TEST on a chip you can afford to lose.

Hey - That reminds me, isn't somebody supposed to be doing a sealer test on poker chips in the very near future???

If your intent is to relabel with your own design, you don't need to worry about residue. Just peel off the old label, pull off any gule "boogers" if any, and apply the new labels.

Wow, I wonder what he did to get banned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom