• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Only way to devalue paulsons (1 Viewer)

I’m actually out having lunch with my sister at a taco spot in town and we spotted this on the top shelf behind the bar.

Figured it was appropriate

3A1F5D04-0462-4E22-BC8B-9E55655542BB.jpeg

Not sure, but he was aggressive and condescending when people ITT thread were asking basic questions about his chips. Most of the posts have been deleted by mods, so no point in looking for the thread.

That and generally other trollish behavior would be my guess.

There’s still no proof or way of proving that he’s actually been banned.
The chips wouldn't be controversial on their own: either you like them or you pass on by. The problem, as mentioned before, was the seller's interactions with other members. Imagine if the Hillary campaign hired an actor to portray the worst stereotype of a Trump supporter, to go on Rachel Maddow's show to make all Trump supporters look terrible to all Hillary supporters, and those yet undecided. That is how he behaved. :D

The chips wouldn't be controversial on their own: either you like them or you pass on by. The problem, as mentioned before, was the seller's interactions with other members. Imagine if the Hillary campaign hired an actor to portray the worst stereotype of a Trump supporter, to go on Rachel Maddow's show to make all Trump supporters look terrible to all Hillary supporters, and those yet undecided. That is how he behaved. :D
Hillary has supporters?

+1

Hillary has supporters?
I'm not sure what you mean.

You may have missed my point. If someone was selling a set of Hillary chips, I would have made the same post, but switched the names around. The problem was, he was an a-hole, and it just happened to be about politics in this case.

I'm not sure what you mean.

You may have missed my point. If someone was selling a set of Hillary chips, I would have made the same post, but switched the names around. The problem was, he was an a-hole, and it just happened to be about politics in this case.

He obviously didn’t act appropriately, but he was attacked and prodded by several. It was definitely a two way street.

He obviously didn’t act appropriately, but he was attacked and prodded by several. It was definitely a two way street.
Not by me. I've never said a bad word to the guy, but he attacks me at every opportunity. Crazy.

There’s still no proof or way of proving that he’s actually been banned.

When someone gets a time-out (either temporary or permanently) their name has a “strike-thru”...

D42A70FC-1EBA-48EF-A0FD-EFA321E77581.jpeg

Without discussing specifics of why, His account (and the numerous other fake accounts he since tried to create) were in fact restricted or deleted.

PS. The TOS strictly prohibit the creation of multiple accounts. And if you’re on a time out (whether perm or temp), it’s YOU that’s affected, not just the account. So you can’t creat new accounts in an attempt to participate in this community. That is all. :)

It seemed to me that he came in hot, and any comment not gushing over his great chips was taken as an affront, and met with personal attacks.
I can also attest that when he didn’t get his way on the buyer side he reverted to personal attacks, name calling and slandering.

Still honestly hope he returns as a positive member of the community though.

I seriously considered those chips - mintish paulsons for under $1 each and in bright colours! That yellow! Who cares about the stickers - easy thing to remove. In fact I think they would have sold super fast at a higher price if he just removed the stickers and sold them as original.

I seriously considered those chips - mintish paulsons for under $1 each and in bright colours! That yellow! Who cares about the stickers - easy thing to remove. In fact I think they would have sold super fast at a higher price if he just removed the stickers and sold them as original.
So, basically you're saying is the inlay is equivalent to hooker-juice. They should fetch a fair price, but would be valued higher if removed.

Me too. If I was still buying chips I would have snap bought for $300 without telling him my intention. I actually really like the original designs.

Does anyone know what is underneath the MAGA stickers on this specific chip style? I would love to get a cheap set of Paulsons and maybe I can come up with my own custom design to put on them and remove what is there now.

Aw gotcha, appreciate that. Do you think an exacto knife and some elbow grease would get those inlays off lol?

Labels should be somewhat easily removed but may leave behind some adhesive residue. With the oversized inlay on these chips already that should be super easy to clean off without having to resort to an ultrasonic bath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom