One Last time! Silver Tongued Devil Buttons and accessories! (4 Viewers)

We are too @BEANO52 the issue is thing have been tight for us the last few months and my order is pretty sizable. I am planning on over 100 bounties plus several decent sized orders of the other pieces. With NCC buttons/cut cards, IOC buttons and a few other group buys running I am a total nut and have to get a couple of everything and money has been tight. Trying to space everything out but people keep running group buys. Which is awesome! But with my sizable order we are trying to find the right time to fit it in the budget along with the chipping budget (btw there is no budget we just live broke!) We are just trying to find the right time that works for us. I own the rights to this series and promise this absolutely is going to happen. At this point I think the best thing is a new thread and double check woth everyone. I admit I have a chipping sickness that is truly not healthy. I am getting better and hopefully we can catch back up pretty quickly.

It would help me out to set an absolute date of say March 5th being the day the order goes in, gives me a bit of time to square up on everything and we can recap orders. Let's agree on a hard date and we will stick to it. Any sooner would be tough for me though.

Would that work for those interested still? Redo the thread and make sure parties are still interested and close it say March 1st and payments must be in by Friday March 5th send the order on Monday the 8th? If that works we will stick to that hard date!

Again this is my fault guys. Ben
There is no problem and no fault is to be assigned here Ben. You and Brie chip on another level. I can appreciate how you are feeling and I only got as far as a fraction of your collection.

I commend you for recognizing the addiction. It's a tough one. I've recently self banned and I'm proud to say, after 5 weeks, not one chip purchased. I'm allowed DBs and cut cards, but even on those, I've slowed up.

They are just chips and if you take a break, there will still be more chips later. I'd venture out to say you've done a lifetime of chipping by some standards. I drool over your mail days.

It's nice to not have chip bills. I'm finally free this last 2 weeks. Looking at a credit card bill of $29 is a far cry from $3000+.

Best of Luck Ben, my chipping brother! Stay strong!

EDIT : I'm in for DBs:rolleyes:

I just had to ...

PXL_20220503_224045553.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
You should paint the tongue silver
I've never tried that before, but I know that it's possible. It involves quite a bit of preparation ahead of time including shaping, and sanding. But it is possible.

In the past, I've actually printed two different colors of plastic and then bonded them together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom