One Last time! Silver Tongued Devil Buttons and accessories! (1 Viewer)

Where on earth did you ever compromise such a list of fantastic people? Wow
Those are the names of people I’ve had some Sort of DB transactions with in the past. I don’t know if they all collect DBs. If they all collected DBs that would be great. We could start like a Dead Poet’s Society but for Dealer Buttons.

Those are the names of people I’ve had some Sort of DB transactions with in the past. I don’t know if they all collect DBs. If they all collected DBs that would be great. We could start like a Dead Poet’s Society but for Dealer Buttons.
I mean, it's only cool if they all sign a blood oathe.

Oh wtf, how am I Alan out of the group!?!? edit: ha nevermind, I just remembered the blood oath part. The 10 page letter and speech is totally @Ben8257 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I Totally forgot about this. @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 @Quicksilver-75 there is like a button or two In the list never offered before or made right? I tagged a few
Members below that might be in on some dealer buttons.

@Himewad @Jeff @Ronoh @BarrieJ3 @JMC9389 @Suited Connector @Justin Olson @Statesvegas @suited67 @PGA PRO @colter ripton
I haven’t forgotten about it. I figure Ben and Brie might be running this buy since they bought the chip set.

Maybe I’m wrong. Regardless, I want all of these buttons, as I have none of them currently.

I haven’t forgotten about it. I figure Ben and Brie might be running this buy since they bought the chip set.

Maybe I’m wrong. Regardless, I want all of these buttons, as I have none of them currently.
James You don’t have any? I thought I traded or sold you one if not two of them.

1 x B
1 x C

If available.

If it makes it easier, shipping can be combined with @Nuhockey

To everyone, I do own the set now! These are @Quicksilver-75 designs and it was previously discussed that Brie and I would run the buy and Steve would sent the artwork to Br Pro... it kind if died there for a while, I will follow up and see what we can do to get this back on track if Steve is still willing to do so.

Ben

Whaaaaat? It's only a 900 dealer button order! Pffffft. I do that in my sleep.

I will say that a couple more orders have been added since the chart in post #2... but in order to get the octagons made we will have to have at least 300 made and that is if they still have enough blanks. I am planning in buying 110 but we will probably need a little help to get to the 300 minimum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom