One Last time! Silver Tongued Devil Buttons and accessories! (2 Viewers)

Awesome!
2x D
2x E
2x G

Might consider 10-20 bounty chips depending on the price. We dont really use those, but would be nice to have on hand just in case :D

I don't want to speak for them but the bounties should be $1.20 each and these are amazing!! You can easily use them with any set! I mean I'm partial as I am obsessed with the entire STD line up.

This is the last time these will be running and will probably be one of your favorite dealer buttons. Not pushing anyone but there has been plenty of time, don't be the guys asking me when they come in if you can buy mine! Lol

Hopefully we can get this rolling soon gentlemen.

I don't want to speak for them but the bounties should be $1.20 each and these are amazing!! You can easily use them with any set! I mean I'm partial as I am obsessed with the entire STD line up.

This is the last time these will be running and will probably be one of your favorite dealer buttons. Not pushing anyone but there has been plenty of time, don't be the guys asking me when they come in if you can buy mine! Lol

Hopefully we can get this rolling soon gentlemen.

If the bounties are in that range, I'll add on another 20ish :).

Please double my order!

shut up.jpg

Crap, my lack of willpower....

alright, fine. Since this is "one last time", kinda like the Eagles saying they'll play again When Hell Freezes Over, I'll jump...

1 x D
2 x E
10 x bounty

Last edited:
Those are the names of people I’ve had some Sort of DB transactions with in the past. I don’t know if they all collect DBs. If they all collected DBs that would be great. We could start like a Dead Poet’s Society but for Dealer Buttons.
Dead Poet's Society and dealer buttons in the same sentence? Count me in, Nuwanda... I mean Nuhockey...???

tumblr_n9grmsVNKy1rqbs1bo1_250.gif

Guys I totally dropped the ball on this one, I have been on a buying spree trying to finish some stuff up! We are still planning to run this!

I have not confirmed with @BR Pro Poker but if they still have octagon blanks it will take a minimum order of 300 of the bounties to get them made. I plan to add 105 to @FordPickup92 order which gets us close...

It may be worth while at this point to make a new thread and make sure those who were interested still are as it has been soo long.

Quite possibly some new intrest as this hasn't been bumped in a while.

I will leave this up to Brie I suggest a new thread and then reaching out to those who previously showed intrest... or tag them in a new thread.

Ben

Guys I totally dropped the ball on this one, I have been on a buying spree trying to finish some stuff up! We are still planning to run this!

I have not confirmed with @BR Pro Poker but if they still have octagon blanks it will take a minimum order of 300 of the bounties to get them made. I plan to add 105 to @FordPickup92 order which gets us close...

It may be worth while at this point to make a new thread and make sure those who were interested still are as it has been soo long.

Quite possibly some new intrest as this hasn't been bumped in a while.

I will leave this up to Brie I suggest a new thread and then reaching out to those who previously showed intrest... or tag them in a new thread.

Ben
This one fits here nicely....
0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Just joking about the shut up part of course

We are too @BEANO52 the issue is thing have been tight for us the last few months and my order is pretty sizable. I am planning on over 100 bounties plus several decent sized orders of the other pieces. With NCC buttons/cut cards, IOC buttons and a few other group buys running I am a total nut and have to get a couple of everything and money has been tight. Trying to space everything out but people keep running group buys. Which is awesome! But with my sizable order we are trying to find the right time to fit it in the budget along with the chipping budget (btw there is no budget we just live broke!) We are just trying to find the right time that works for us. I own the rights to this series and promise this absolutely is going to happen. At this point I think the best thing is a new thread and double check woth everyone. I admit I have a chipping sickness that is truly not healthy. I am getting better and hopefully we can catch back up pretty quickly.

It would help me out to set an absolute date of say March 5th being the day the order goes in, gives me a bit of time to square up on everything and we can recap orders. Let's agree on a hard date and we will stick to it. Any sooner would be tough for me though.

Would that work for those interested still? Redo the thread and make sure parties are still interested and close it say March 1st and payments must be in by Friday March 5th send the order on Monday the 8th? If that works we will stick to that hard date!

Again this is my fault guys. Ben

We are too @BEANO52 the issue is thing have been tight for us the last few months and my order is pretty sizable. I am planning on over 100 bounties plus several decent sized orders of the other pieces. With NCC buttons/cut cards, IOC buttons and a few other group buys running I am a total nut and have to get a couple of everything and money has been tight. Trying to space everything out but people keep running group buys. Which is awesome! But with my sizable order we are trying to find the right time to fit it in the budget along with the chipping budget (btw there is no budget we just live broke!) We are just trying to find the right time that works for us. I own the rights to this series and promise this absolutely is going to happen. At this point I think the best thing is a new thread and double check woth everyone. I admit I have a chipping sickness that is truly not healthy. I am getting better and hopefully we can catch back up pretty quickly.

It would help me out to set an absolute date of say March 5th being the day the order goes in, gives me a bit of time to square up on everything and we can recap orders. Let's agree on a hard date and we will stick to it. Any sooner would be tough for me though.

Would that work for those interested still? Redo the thread and make sure parties are still interested and close it say March 1st and payments must be in by Friday March 5th send the order on Monday the 8th? If that works we will stick to that hard date!

Hey, I can totally dig this. Believe me, I am in no hurry just thought I'd mention it again. If you do make a new thread sometime down the road, I'm in. thanks @Ben8257

Still in, whenever!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom