Old School / Union Station / Mountain Top - Sunfly Group Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Expected to lock this down as soon as I hear back from sunfly on the minimums. I sent a message a day or two ago.

I’ll finalize quantities at that time and start a collection process (hopefully 1-2 weeks).

I’ll wire the funds to sunfly as soon as all payments are received.

Then we wait for the chips to ship and I’ll reship once I receive.

You can fit 200-240 into a FRPE if needed, for an extra 10c over the cost of a SFRB -- typically better protection, too. Plus there's a new box, slightly bigger than a SFRB -- check out the shipping tricks thread for details.

Got a response from Sunfly. We have three denoms that have 75 and they are good with that. The total order is 12,272 chips and 1,550 labels. Order looks ready to go!

Total amount owed to Sunfly is $8,016.80 (shipped to me).

I will add the following to the order (per chip):

Labelled chips/rebuy/bounty:
Artwork - 2c
Wire fee - 0.39c

Blanks:
Artwork - 2c
Wire fee - 0.34c

Dealer buttons:
Artwork - 10c
Wire fee - 0.19c

Artwork will be paid to @p5woody

I have checked the shipping tricks and updated my workbook as follows:

0-200 = FRPE
201-700 = MFRB
701-900 = MFRB + FRPE
901-1400 = 2 MFRB
1401-2100 = 3 MFRB

I will send out PMs tonight to everyone. I’ll include a screenshot of your chip order, reshipping option, and payment amount.

I’ll need you to confirm that the spreadsheet is correct and provide ship to name/address.

I am going to create a US based PP to collect the payments. I’ll transfer to my Cdn based account once all are collected to avoid having people pay the fee. Don’t worry, both of the accounts will have USD as base currency. I’ll eat the $2.10 fee to transfer all payments to my Cdn PP account.

So does this mean that the total price for blanks is only $.05 less than labeled for total price or will it be more like $.12 less when all is totaled?

So does this mean that the total price for blanks is only $.05 less than labeled for total price or will it be more like $.12 less when all is totaled?
Difference is $0.091 between blanks and labelled.

Labels are $0.045 plus artwork $0.01 plus shipping $0.009 plus wire fee $0.0003. Total is $0.0647 per label.

I have allocated shipping and wire fee to labels and chips based on the dollar amount purchased (chips - 98.88% and labels - 1.12%). Then those amounts were divided by the numbers of chips / labels ordered to get a per chip amount.

Difference is $0.091 between blanks and labelled.

Labels are $0.045 plus artwork $0.01 plus shipping $0.009 plus wire fee $0.0003. Total is $0.0647 per label.

I have allocated shipping and wire fee to labels and chips based on the dollar amount purchased (chips - 98.88% and labels - 1.12%). Then those amounts were divided by the numbers of chips / labels ordered to get a per chip amount.
Got it. Thank you

I might have missed it, was there any mention of production and shipping time frames?

Once I collect all payments, I will wire the $$ to Sunfly and they will begin production. I'm not sure how long the production time will take. I would assume a couple weeks at minimum.

Once I collect all payments, I will wire the $$ to Sunfly and they will begin production. I'm not sure how long the production time will take. I would assume a couple weeks at minimum.
5000 chips/week is a good estimate, providing they don't have any large outstanding orders to finish up before starting yours.

i have the suited 43 mm racks (old chipco racks i believe) from abc gifts and they fit great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom