Official Home Game Pics Thread! (70 Viewers)

You sure about that?
I dunno. These are pretty bad ass. /s
154657943605235637582.png

@Donvito ’s inaugural game. Fresh @chipjoker designed @T_Chan printed felt. @chipjoker built table. Great game, great group, and great food.
View attachment 230794
View attachment 230795
And I had some rungood. I didn’t end up with the high hand. My KKK55 was beat out by 3333A. Both high hands were weird, I held 55 and the board ran out with KKK on it. In the quad hand, player held A3 and flop came 333.

That's me dealing with the dopey look on my face. chipjoker is across from me in the green shirt with the mountain dew. DonVito is the guy on the far end holding up one of the acrylic dealer buttons chipjoker is working on.
Many thanks to chipjoker for building this great table for me and also to shaggy for transportation and assembly. Plus the answering of millions of text messages!! My first game hosting and hoping there will be many more to come.

I'm pretty sure "nice crew" is code for "total fish tank".

Lol not what I intended. You have a good mix of skill levels which makes it fun. Too much skill and we all have to wear sunglasses and ear buds (booo). To little skill and it’s just a $hit circus. Just the right mix and you can get inexperienced players who snap off bluffs from really good players with low pair because Reasons. Meanwhile the more experienced players keep action going orderly.

We had a fun Invite A Friend game last night with 38 players. I didn't last long in the tournament, but we were just using CPS chips for the tournament. So I opted to use some newly acquired PCA chips for the cash game.

2019-01-08 21.33.58.jpg

Switched over to Open Face once the players for cash started to dwindle.
2019-01-09 00.11.11-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom