Official Home Game Pics Thread! (109 Viewers)

The last two years have been a huge roller coaster for me (mostly for the better). I left Japan and am now back in Canada. Had my first real home game with the boys the other night. Bring back good times. I just stopped by here to see what’s new. Seems like many new awesome custom sets emerged during this time

Not poker, but still a home game!
B8519029-4CFC-494C-9EEF-F95B58EF636A.jpeg

The last two years have been a huge roller coaster for me (mostly for the better). I left Japan and am now back in Canada. Had my first real home game with the boys the other night. Bring back good times. I just stopped by here to see what’s new. Seems like many new awesome custom sets emerged during this time
Welcome back. Your set is still one of my all time favourites.

It’s called ticket to ride. And yes @v1pe rails and sails. I like it more than the standard version. Having ships and trains adds an extra layer to it.

There always seems to be a race for the bottom section of the board around Southern Africa.
My son works at a gaming store—vintage video games, board games, collectibles, etc. I’ve heard him mention Rails and Sails, but I didn’t realize it was a Ticket to Ride title. I’ll have to grab it!

I tried to have that same conversation with the host. He couldn’t understand chips security. I was planning on offering to loan the host a set of my chips but the game ended breaking.

I’ve thought of doing the same thing. But the host, whom I know very well, would also likely not understand the security issue. I’m afraid he might say “Aren’t my chips good enough for you?” I don’t want to be that guy. Bottom line, he would make up for any losses out of his pocket and shrug it off to a mistake. The money is not an issue to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom