Official Home Game Pics Thread! (89 Viewers)

Ep3Ynr8.png

7 handed Circus Cash in a couple of hours :)

MvjniDn.png

"everybody loves a bomb pot" :D

Played at @Trihonda 's last night. Part of my $60 buy-in included a $50 bill :cool.

Last hand of the night double board Omaha :kc::kd::tc::ts: in position. Villain leads out on all three streets :), but ends up folding a pot size raise on the river.

tKf7rr8.jpg

Stack from some point in the night.

MhMnfN9.jpg
That strip over the LEDs is pretty cool!

Played at @Trihonda 's last night. Part of my $60 buy-in included a $50 bill :cool.

Last hand of the night double board Omaha :kc::kd::tc::ts: in position. Villain leads out on all three streets :), but ends up folding a pot size raise on the river.

tKf7rr8.jpg

MhMnfN9.jpg
Fantastic $1 chip Sheeeesh

Lovely jubbly

(HiLo)

jEmqOW4.jpg

Only got me back to even

... but now down after my 10 high budagi was bettered by the nuts :(

Just finished a 10 hour session :oops:

Add another straight flush

S50YrIE.jpg

I think that was a hand of what we call 8 card aussie onboard - 8 cards discard 2 after flop, turn and river. (We were 4 handed by this point). I remember saying when the 6 hit the turn that that had hit me right between the eyes ... a bit of reverse psychology there ;)

Was ~£130 up at one point but then the last 2 hands of the evening happened :sick:

Wasn't expecting to share my 43 on this one (6 card dbl-board)

90oDNcI.jpg

In for £40 - out for £40 :(

How about this for a scarney runout

DWtTuGU.jpg

That strip over the LEDs is pretty cool!
Thanks. I ordered it from Chanman when I built the table.
Fantastic $1 chip Sheeeesh
Thanks! It’s one of my favorite chips in the set, amd I think the colors and spots have been copied a n7 Bear of times. Imita is the best form of flattery.

How the hell did you finish 2nd in the costume contest?!?!
A surprising number of players have never seen Rounders. I think I got the vote of everyone that had seen the movie though. First place was dressed as another one of our players and it was a pretty funny costume.

20231028_191636.jpg

The player on the right was dressed as the guy on the left. He always jokes that he has small hands.

Beautiful set up. Couple questions: Did you make that table yourself? What's the size? Does it feel cramped with 11 chairs at the table?
Thanks. Yep, I built the table. The table is bigger than most, at 110"x48", so there is enough room to seat 10 plus the dealer without feeling cramped.

tKf7rr8.jpg

MhMnfN9.jpg
I absolutely love this set. It is definitely one of my favor CPC sets here on PCF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom