Official Home Game Pics Thread! (28 Viewers)

I've never played "Derailment", but from the comments I've read about it, I think it would also qualify as Wrath.
Very similar; Bloody Hearts is just like derailment but instead of the lowest card, its any card with a heart on the river. No hearts? All still there, split the pot 3 ways. All hearts? Just hole cards, pairs win it.

I wonder if greed could be more like a condition…like if someone wins two or three hands in a row, they have to ante for everyone or something

They say to start them young. He’s an inexperienced dealer but will work for fruit and goldfish tips. In for $50, topped off to $80. Out for $60 and whatever other costs a host incurs. :)

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

1697873665742.jpeg

Didn’t get many playable hands all night. At best A9s, 66, KK. Made no sets and no flushes. Did quadruple up with 57 on 346 rainbow board against 66, 25, and A5.

1697873806526.jpeg

Chips were fun to play with. Ultimately went broke with 73h on T323Q board facing a river jam from loose player with A3o.

Last night was brutal. In for $600 out for $200. Kept getting second best hands for a good part of the night. Second boats, lower flushes, in Scarney my 5 pips lost to a three card 4 pip!

Was still a great time when these old guys can get together and talk about life, family, and enjoy some drinks while playing poker.

IMG_7316.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom