Official Home Game Pics Thread! (87 Viewers)

I have a private Facebook group that has about 200 people in it and I post on there. And yes, I have a hotdog roller (won't be ising it for this tourney though, we'll be ordering pizza)

Poker night at Cherry Hills Card Room:
Before…
IMG_7253.jpeg

During…
IMG_7255.jpeg

After…
IMG_7257.jpeg

And how I feel about my chip set right about now…
1698987279314.gif

Last edited:
Whenever I bring a guest set to a friend's house I bring two different decks, dealer buttons, bomp pot buttons and a table topper otherwise I may not be able to focus on the poker game lol
Not going to lie.

I've brought chips, cards and a tournament timer to a dinner party before, just in case a poker game broke out.

It did. :cool

Not going to lie.

I've brought chips, cards and a tournament timer to a dinner party before, just in case a poker game broke out.

It did. :cool
YESSS!! I usually bring my gear to family gatherings in case the uncles, cousins and anyone else wants to get a game going. Most of the time they do! Once I got married poker games during Thanksgiving got trickier since we usually have two different events to go to, but at least they are in the same part of the city. Usually I'm lucky enough to find a ride to the next meal lol

If it's anything like my friends... Absolutely nothing. Then cpac54 had to say something like "What do you guys think of these chips??" and they all said "Huh? Oh, yeah.. they're nice".
Lol, right then it goes to “how much did you pay for them a couple hundred?” :(

If it's anything like my friends... Absolutely nothing. Then cpac54 had to say something like "What do you guys think of these chips??" and they all said "Huh? Oh, yeah.. they're nice".

Lol, right then it goes to “how much did you pay for them a couple hundred?” :(
So true on both. I just don't bring it up unless they start the conversation. It took a while but my crew actually grew to appreciate the quality of the chips I get into play, but now they won't even try to buy a set because they will only play when I'm playing and I bring the chips lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom