Official Home Game Pics Thread! (29 Viewers)

Correct. $5 and you get your cards back. But only if there is 1 player who didn't come along. Juices the pot nicely. ;)
Definitely interesting. It seems like if you are going to play a hand for a pot sized bet anything that you’d fold out of position would still be bad multi-way out of position. I mean the gamble in me would make me probably play suited one gappers more often but 2:1 for set mining doesn’t seem like a profitable idea. The gambol in me would have me interested though

Definitely interesting. It seems like if you are going to play a hand for a pot sized bet anything that you’d fold out of position would still be bad multi-way out of position. I mean the gamble in me would make me probably play suited one gappers more often but 2:1 for set mining doesn’t seem like a profitable idea. The gambol in me would have me interested though
The more sober who take up the offer are usually UTG and have the 1 or 2 gappers. The less sober decide upon further reflection that their K4o has huge potential….

Been a while since I hosted, so managed to get a 6max cash game sorted last night. We play 5c/10c for Friendly game - after an hour of NHLE we move into some gentle dealer's choice (NLHE, PLO, pineapple & shortdeck), bomb pots too. Started around 18:30 and before we knew it, it was 02:30 o_O

In for £25 (incl a small top-up), out for around £44 :cool

Not many pictures taken, but here's early on in the session, and towards the end.

2FEAC8A5-5C75-41C5-BCC0-2DCF8B6472DF.jpeg

060FAFCD-D95D-410D-9E85-36758360D9DB.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom