Official Home Game Pics Thread! (44 Viewers)

.25/.50 $100max NLHE:
20231012_190554.jpg

20231012_202947.jpg

20231012_213611.jpg

20231012_214649.jpg

THANKS @triton, @SPR, @Big Money & @Monaco for coming over tonight. It's been a rough week for me so I super appreciate the distraction...

IN for $100
OUT for $70

One more step in moving one group from Holdem tournies to circus cash - all microstakes. We've done tournie to Holdem Cash and Holdem cash to Holdem+ (Holdem & various Pineapples) and tonight (7 handed) we added 3 card holdem (single and dbl board) and Omaha!!

What's great is that, as I told them it would, the overall engagement is so much higher with mixed games. Everyone is involved in more pots and everyones chatting more - so much more fun is had by all.

As always I forget to take pics but here are a couple of my stack getting bigger :)

s89fX8b.jpg

R61ieVN.jpg

In for £20 out for £85 - most from 2 big hands - 52 for a flopped straight in 3cardHE and nut flush and 2 pair for a scoop in the dbl-board version :D

Last edited:
Great to get 2 games in over a single weekend - Friday was cash and tomorrow (Sunday) is a (very) deep stack PLO tournie. It's a great structure and a rare opportunity to just play 4 card Omaha rather than the more exotic circus games we normally play in this group.

I think it's all ready to go :D

YbK0RQb.jpg

uwpsVqf.jpg

Ttn4r6k.jpg

I've had a 2,-,1 in the last 3 runnings of this so fingers crossed I can add to my Friday success :sneaky:

Edit: better go and switch those seat numbers around - they're going the wrong way round :rolleyes:

Had a great Sunday afternoon/evening game - 7 handed deep stack PLO tournament.

It was really the tale of M.

Here he is after taking the a couple of big bites out of R.

Am8Sruw.jpg

R then went a bit tilty and gave away the rest to M over a couple of hands.

1qrzB30.jpg

100K in ~1.5 hours when the blinds are only at ~150/300 :wow:. Top left gone and M the one the beat it would appear - but still early days.

A couple of hours later and we're 4 handed and M's stack has been eaten into a fair amount.

0lXHG6X.jpg

and a bit later

YEaL6L9.jpg

Eventually we get to 3

0v98bcJ.jpg

and at one of the breaks we did a chip count and confirmed we had a new leader

S ~265k
M ~238k
Me ~180k

(That's a bit short of the 700k so there's a miscount in there somewhere)

Blinds probably around the 5k/10k mark at this point.

I was shorty but had a playable stack, however I couldn't really get going and eventually went out in 3rd for my money back.

S & M played for a while longer but M was still very much in it and dealt S a big blow to turn it back around.

bzqrt7K.jpg

And then the final hand

p9fFod0.jpg

M wins!

~7 hours of play and a great time was had by all :D

Last edited:
Hosted a 7 handed mixed games tournament with alternating orbits of pot limit super hold 'em, implocean, and scrotum hi. Started with a standard T10K level progression but with T20k starting stacks.. This was the sweet spot I thought. Had some big pots even in the early levels and had four rebuys before the level 6 rebuy period ending.

Happy to cash third without firing any additional bullets. I was thrilled to host again after several weeks of trying to get a game together but not being able to garner interest until this past weekend. Thanks for coming @Irish @Nuhockey @randy2310 and @sgago84 !

Some scenes from the night:

20231014_202237.jpg

Flopped the straight flush in the first orbit of implocean.

20231014_202737.jpg
20231015_000822.jpg

Three way all in post flop on Scrotum late four handed. I flopped the nut flush but was outpipped by @Irish but it didn't matter as @randy2310 nails quads on the turn to send @Irish to the rail and me to the poor house.

Managed a set very next hand but big stack on the night @Nuhockey sends me packing with the bigger set
20231015_001214.jpg
20231014_221251.jpg
20231014_225754.jpg

Hosted a 7 handed mixed games tournament with alternating orbits of pot limit super hold 'em, implocean, and scrotum hi. Started with a standard T10K level progression but with T20k starting stacks.. This was the sweet spot I thought. Had some big pots even in the early levels and had four rebuys before the level 6 rebuy period ending.

Happy to cash third without firing any additional bullets. I was thrilled to host again after several weeks of trying to get a game together but not being able to garner interest until this past weekend. Thanks for coming @Irish @Nuhockey @randy2310 and @sgago84 !

Some scenes from the night:

View attachment 1210069

Flopped the straight flush in the first orbit of implocean.

View attachment 1210071View attachment 1210072
Three way all in post flop on Scrotum late four handed. I flopped the nut flush but was outpipped by @Irish but it didn't matter as @randy2310 nails quads on the turn to send @Irish to the rail and me to the poor house.

Managed a set very next hand but big stack on the night @Nuhockey sends me packing with the bigger setView attachment 1210083View attachment 1210090View attachment 1210091
Thanks for Hosting @JMC9389 . I had a horseshoe up my butt this tournament. Didn't start off that great, but then the flops kept hitting my hole cards and anything I needed I kept catching. Then people who were behind on me never caught what they were chasing for the most part.. Too bad it wasn't a bounty tournament as I would of collected quite a few bounty chips.

Hosted a 7 handed mixed games tournament with alternating orbits of pot limit super hold 'em, implocean, and scrotum hi.

I'm planning on doing a mixed game tournie and was just going to do H.O.R.S.E. but doing something different to that is something I think I'll look into a bit more.

One suggestion, which I quite like and maybe has legs, from one of my players is to have a themed tournie where we have 7 games in the rotation and rename them after the 7 deadly sins, one half of my chip theme, so we have a round of Lust, and one of Greed etc. Got to try and match a real game to a sin, Sloth could be Lazy Pineapple for example - although we did then struggle to fit others as well. All circus games would be up for consideration.

I'm planning on doing a mixed game tournie and was just going to do H.O.R.S.E. but doing something different to that is something I think I'll look into a bit more.

One suggestion, which I quite like and maybe has legs, from one of my players is to have a themed tournie where we have 7 games in the rotation and rename them after the 7 deadly sins, one half of my chip theme, so we have a round of Lust, and one of Greed etc. Got to try and match a real game to a sin, Sloth could be Lazy Pineapple for example - although we did then struggle to fit others as well. All circus games would be up for consideration.
Gluttony: Scrotum

Envy: A version of Hold'em, where the winning hand is the second best hand.

Last edited:

Lust: Queens are wild, played however you like.

Wrath: Bloody hearts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom