Official Home Game Pics Thread! (47 Viewers)

Hosting tonight, two table cash game! Let’s go!
IMG_9235.jpeg

Dealers choice 4/8 chip game with the cologne PCF crew.
I recently upgraded to 1600 workhorse chips and I'm glad I did! Two racks per person looked and played great.

Thanks for coming guys!
@Mr_Y3RAC
@Santa123
@NeoViny23
@Dingdingding
@DerFabo

View attachment 1189444View attachment 1189445View attachment 1189446View attachment 1189447View attachment 1189448View attachment 1189449View attachment 1189450View attachment 1189451
This looks like a great time! RIP Flamingo

Great fun tonight at the Athenian Owl Club, despite the disastrous final result (in for 350E, out for 80E) in a .5/1E game.
Two orbits of TX NLHE, one orbit dealer's choice between Pineapple and CuckooTM
I fell victim to brutal hands like this one, repeatedly (I 'm the @sshole with the KK):
Oct23_IMG_0755.jpg

Beautiful Paris set inauguration (thanks to @Eriks ) using as fracs the yellow Isle of Capri roulettes (thanks to @Bobb59 )
I couldn't help using the gorgeous hundos as 10E chips:D

A healthy stack of mine before hell broke loose:
Oct23_IMG_0750.jpg

More pr0n:
Oct23_IMG_0748.jpg
Oct23_IMG_0749.jpg

Full house of 28 tonight. @WedgeRock and @mike32 in the house with their sons.

View attachment 1206349View attachment 1206350
Anyone know how @TKEUofM celebrates his 22nd wedding anniversary? He invites 26 guys to his house and hosts a 4-table tournament! *And* it was his wife's idea! He got a good one, for sure.

I didn't get to sit at a table with my son until the final table, and that only lasted 3 hands. But when someone busted in hand 2, he shoved with A7. It didn't hold, but it was good enough for a min cash in 8th place. I knocked out the bounty (last month's winner) and took 3rd for $280 total (also went out on a raggedy ace). Super proud of my boy Ace for cashing in his first non-family tourney

PXL_20231007_053054773.jpg

He chatted about poker the entire drive home, so I think he had fun. He's going back up to school tomorrow, so I don't know how many more games he'll make, but he's already asking about playing on his breaks.

Thanks for having us out, @TKEUofM.

Last edited:
Anyone know how @TKEUofM celebrates his 22nd wedding anniversary? He invites 26 guys to his house and hosts a 4-table tournament! *And* is was his wife's idea! He got a good one, for sure.

I didn't get to sit at a table with my son until the final table, and that only lasted 3 hands. But someone busted in hand 2 and he shoved with A7 which did not hold, but was good enough for a min cash in 8th place. I knocked out the bounty (last month's winner) and took 3rd for $280 total (also went out on a raggedy ace). Super proud of my boy Ace for cashing in his first non-family tourney

View attachment 1206434

He chatted the entire drive home, so I think he had fun. He's going back up to school tomorrow, so I don't know how many more games he'll make, but he's already asking about playing on his breaks.

My son and I didn’t do nearly as well but still had fun. @TKEUofM your basement is an awesome space to play poker. Thank you for the glass of bourbon as well. Great group of people you have and an easy back road drive from our house. Happy Anniversary as well!

Anyone know how @TKEUofM celebrates his 22nd wedding anniversary? He invites 26 guys to his house and hosts a 4-table tournament! *And* it was his wife's idea! He got a good one, for sure.

I didn't get to sit at a table with my son until the final table, and that only lasted 3 hands. But when someone busted in hand 2, he shoved with A7. It didn't hold, but it was good enough for a min cash in 8th place. I knocked out the bounty (last month's winner) and took 3rd for $280 total (also went out on a raggedy ace). Super proud of my boy Ace for cashing in his first non-family tourney

View attachment 1206434

He chatted about poker the entire drive home, so I think he had fun. He's going back up to school tomorrow, so I don't know how many more games he'll make, but he's already asking about playing on his breaks.

You guys have been a great addition to our group. Glad you were able to have a good night with your son. He’s welcome back anytime.

My son and I didn’t do nearly as well but still had fun. @TKEUofM your basement is an awesome space to play poker. Thank you for the glass of bourbon as well. Great group of people you have and an easy back road drive from our house. Happy Anniversary as well!
Glad you were finally able to make it out !| glad you had a good time! You are welcome back anytime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom