Official Home Game Pics Thread! (74 Viewers)

So @Sharkology had an impromptu .05/.10 game. This is the end of a derailment hand, just before the show down, 4 way action at the end

It was $180 pot, that is 1800 BBs!

View attachment 1237906
Against city bylaws to play .05/.10 in Carmel. Maybe they allow that in Zionsville or Fishers, but Carmel is .25/.25 minimum :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Pulled out the old CPS, cheapo plaques for a fun final game t200k starting stack.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Thank you Chris for the invite and Kyle for being a great host at the Bicycle Shack. Despite having a 2 week old newborn, the wife gave me permission to detach from daddy duties for a few hours to reacquaint my degen roots.

delicious food, great company, and beautiful chips .. what more can you ask for in a home game?

Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 12.09.29 PM.png

First to sit down in our stand up game. I also learned how to play Scarney!

Since I couldn’t play in @Godzilla28, @Vinyard and @MrRossKeys tourney because I’m too good, I hosted a tourney at my friend’s house. We offered an early bird bonus and since I was last to show up, and had all the chips and second table, I started at a 2k deficit. Didn’t matter though. I still took it down. In for $60, out for $495. They asked me to hang for a cash game. In for that for $20 and out for $90.

Me showing up late… whoops.

IMG_8381.jpeg

These 2012 WSOP cards are so slippery.

IMG_3476.jpeg

Having to do the math for this chop was hard. Good thing we had an accountant at the table. All four were all in preflop. 22 was the shortest stack, 99 was the second shortest, AK was the third smallest.

IMG_3477.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting little strategy, in 7 card stud roll-your-own, no one was really paying attention to when everyone flipped their down card so I waited until most of the other people had already flipped. Don't know if it was technically cheating but felt dirty.
Typically each player should place all of their door cards face down in front of their hole cards and then flip them over at roughly the same time before the betting begins.

Typically each player should place all of their door cards face down in front of their hole cards and then flip them over at roughly the same time before the betting begins.
Yup. Was just another way the house played. I was up almost a full buyin when the game was first called and everyone loosey-goosey flipped over their cards in the next 20 seconds after dealing, I wasn't going to bring a new rule in or explain why it was bad. Environment was less serious, I think that would've tapped the glass more than I'd like.

Wasn't aggressively seeking edges but if I see three 2s get flipped, I'm flipping an Ace and hiding that 4th 2 lol.

I really like your topper! I've been considering looking for a similar design. Is it custom or is it available through @rjdev7?
Yup! I got it through @rjdev7. It's a semi-custom. It's based off of one of his toppers with pip in the belt, and I had a friend get rid of the superfluous pip on them. So this one just has SPADES only. The other one is HEARTS only.

Why? We use an old deck for seating cards. If we have two tables, drawing a spades card means you go to the spades table, and a hearts card means you go to the hearts table.

What is it with cats? That brought back happy memories. :)
This is my co-host's cat. He is a stone cold killer at the table... almost knocked me out twice.

Thursday Night $60 STT w/ 1 $20 add-on
20231214_190238.jpg

With the exception of @Gavin played with my "old" crew tonight. Upon reflection I played as poorly & impatiently as possible. NOT a good showing...
20231214_195513.jpg
20231214_215244.jpg
20231214_210603.jpg

THE SIGN OF THE BEAST:
20231214_224539.jpg

20231214_230121.jpg

20231214_230737.jpg

CONGRATS @Gavin on taking it down from behind!!! (Oh, & the chips!)

IN for $80
OUT for $0

Finally got a photo of the home game! Just so happened to be with the new set of chips. We play a friendly .05/.10 with $20 buy-in. Played with the Faded Spades because the red and green backs matched the Christmas theme, but they were pretty slippery all night. Going back to the KEM's or Desjgn's next game. Everyone went home with a box of some of my wife's Christmas cookies and I ended up cashing out for $60. Pretty good night all around.
1702686963777.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom