Bicycle Shack CPC Customs (1 Viewer)

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that I never posted pr0n of these after I got them, oops! I'll take some more, but I snapped these while taking some pics of chips to sell last week.

paulsons-31.jpg
paulsons-32.jpg

These look fantastic! You don't happen to have a sample set you would sell me do you?

Very nice, congrats on your custom...interesting that the color scheme is similar to mine, in just that

.25 - Pink
1 - Blue
5 - Yellow
20 - Black (ish)
100 - White (my plaque is white base)..

Oh and mine is The Music Shack...;)

Last edited:
Looks great. I can't tell if it is my monitor or my eyes. Are the $20's charcoal or black? My eyes say Charcoal, but I am not sure.

Looks great. I can't tell if it is my monitor or my eyes. Are the $20's charcoal or black? My eyes say Charcoal, but I am not sure.
Charcoal. Inspired by the Binions WSOP T100, which is actually charcoal in person despite pics making it look black.

Man this is awesome. Probably my favorite custom set I have seen (I am a sucker for cali colors). If you by chance have extra sample sets, would love to purchase one!

I've come back to this thread to drool at these multiple times every day since you've posted them

The $100 spots and colours are exactly like my $100 that I mocked for my Phoenix club CPC set. Which I copied from an Aria or bellagio $500 or $1000 (whatever I can't remember) chip that I loved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom