Official Home Game Pics Thread! (83 Viewers)

Mine landed on NL Holdem.

upload_2017-9-25_12-43-31.png

Every time I see a pic of your table, I keep thinking I can just text to get a cheap ride there and back.....

Had a great night. I should have taken pictures. I won a hand with 72o and had a couple of callers. They were all like worst hand in poker? Next hand I get 72o and everyone was saying they never had seen a 72o win twice. Flop comes 772 for a boat. I bet and get two callers. Turn 10 now 2 diamonds on the board. I bet and get one caller another diamond. Player gets his flush he bets I raise he calls and I turn over a full house and the table goes wild. 2 back to back hands with 72o that win in the same players hand. MINE!!!

Had a great night. I should have taken pictures. I won a hand with 72o ad had a couple of callers. They were all like worst hand in poker? Next hand I get 72o and everyone was saying they never had seen a 72o win twice. Flop comes 772 for a boat. I bet and get two callers. Turn 10 now 2 diamonds on the board. I bet and get one caller another diamond. Player gets his flush he bets I raise he calls and I turn over a full house and the table goes wild. 2 back to back hands with 72o that win in the same players hand. MINE!!!
Love it. :D

thanks for hosting @mike32 . had a blast.
in for 200, cashed out asty 160. cost me 40 bucks for s great night of entertainment :)
I ended up very similar. Was cool to get some new guys into our game. It's funny I think once players acclimate to our rules, practices and games, they realize we do it right! I think it was the most money I've ever had on one table last night.

I built my second table with velveteen. It is the nicest table-surface to the touch - you almost want to lay down on it and take a nap. Not so good for dealing on, but we make it work.

I'd say it is okay to deal from one side of the table, but not the other. "Make it work" means one side deals to the middle and those players distribute the cards.

Starting with SOHE.

60.00 starting stacks, doing alright in the first 10 minutes. Hopefully it continues.

20171013_185734.jpg

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom