Official Home Game Pics Thread! (52 Viewers)

Personally, I think JJ is plenty strong. It is 3 player afterall. Breakable, sure, It's not a pot-pot-pot hand, but definitely a playable, raisable hand.
Agree. Jack's are plenty strong in a three handed game. If you're playing SOHE 5 or 6 handed, I'd consider what @WedgeRock proposed, but short handed, I like Ben's play in that spot.

Agree. Jack's are plenty strong in a three handed game. If you're playing SOHE 5 or 6 handed, I'd consider what @WedgeRock proposed, but short handed, I like Ben's play in that spot.
Short handed I’d of played the Jacks the same. It was pretty crazy to see the monsters getting busted the way they did.
Best part of the day was that I got to spend it with great chipping friends.
Also @Ben8257 tracked me down the last button I needed (black one)to complete my NL/NC button collection. Picked up this cool “Matty Tropics” chip that @FordPickup92 found for me and some more cut cards as well.
723B3207-2E32-4EAC-B3CB-07A533CF877A.jpeg

Are you playing solitaire??
Not quite. Playing against a nonexistent player heads up. Start with a $50 stack, quarter Antes. I check, bet or fold pre. Same thing on the subsequent streets. Whatever I bet the nonexistent player auto calls half the amount. It's not real poker but it passes the time and gives me an excuse to get the chips out and play with them.

Not quite. Playing against a nonexistent player heads up. Start with a $50 stack, quarter Antes. I check, bet or fold pre. Same thing on the subsequent streets. Whatever I bet the nonexistent player auto calls half the amount. It's not real poker but it passes the time and gives me an excuse to get the chips out and play with them.
It's sad, but now I'm sitting on the living room floor playing it "3-handed".

The itch is real.
2020-05-20 11.33.20.jpg

Mrs Zombie is using the tables for work related stuff, so I'm relegated to the floor.

I've been running weekly Omaha flips for ten guys here on PCF, using a single chip from each of their custom sets as a placemarker for each person's seat/cards. It's pretty cool and makes for a nice and colorful presentation on the felt, while actually getting to use chips from the great sample sets I've collected over the years.

None of them know. :x

Lets see that centerpiece!!!!!
One of my players and best buds just brought it over the day I got the chips. He decided to start doing work work...... That day. Printed off a picture and just.... Did it.

I was like... Uh. Give me a month and I couldn't do that... So very nice of him.

I need to get it mounted on a wall along with the new artwork.
IMG_20200525_144108.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom