Official Home Game Pics Thread! (64 Viewers)

Cash game at one of my friends brand new house. I built this table for him about 10 years ago. This is the fourth house it’s been in. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: He is a home builder.

CF5FE952-C78E-46DA-B77F-A537ACF89717.jpeg

Same old sluggos unfortunately. :vomit:

image.jpg

Okay, I have to ask... what is that exactly on top of the table? A suited cloth table topper, with custom graphics, what is this black magic exactly?

I'm curious because I could use something similar for the office poker games in the conference room.

What a night of tough grinding. Couldn't seem to build my initial £50 buy-in up to anything meaningful; was disciplined and patient, however, eventually winning the biggest pot of the night with a few hands left to go.

Out for £120 — which could have been more if I didn't have to share the high hand of the night when somebody matched my quad Kings.

IMG_20200201_012139.jpg

On a separate note, how satisfying is it when your non-chipping friends comment on how nice your chips are?

I refuse to believe anyone that says good chips don't make a good home game (probably preaching to the converted here though, ha). Solid amount of bank in play tonight for a 0.25 / 0.25 game, too.

IMG_20200201_014531.jpg

Last edited:
What a night of tough grinding. Couldn't seem to build my initial £50 buy-in up to anything meaningful; was disciplined and patient, however, eventually winning the biggest pot of the night with a few hands left to go.

Out for £120 — which could have been more if I didn't have to share the high hand of the night when somebody matched my quad Kings.

View attachment 400931

On a separate note, how satisfying is it when your non-chipping friends comment on how nice your chips are?

I refuse to believe anyone that says good chips don't make a good home game (probably preaching to the converted here though, ha).
Nice win. He matched your kicker too? :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom