Official Home Game Pics Thread! (64 Viewers)

An early big pot in PLO8. We had a couple seemingly unusual occurrences in PLO8 last night. On two occasions, high got quartered with matching straights whereas low took the entire half. I don’t think that happens as often as low getting quartered.

A couple guys that don’t often win were the big winners. That’s always nice. All in all, another fun night with @chipjoker, @Donvito, and the rest.

I won the high hand with quad aces. Two in the hole, turn brought an ace and three suits to the board. River was the fourth ace. Didn’t get as much action as I would’ve liked, but so it goes.
54C04C77-3E6A-441A-A0F7-0AD6F10EBF3C.jpeg

19AEA436-1DD0-495F-94B9-AA2225323B17.jpeg

Annual season finale game to wrap up season 11 of our club. 14 regular season games with $10 from every player of every game going towards the final pot. $40 buy in for the final night but the winner took home $1600, 2nd $1200, 3rd $800, etc and there was a total prize pool of over $4k.

6 tables in total, 3 upstairs, 3 downstairs though one of the tables was overflow for cash game.
2020-01-24 17.39.37_1024x768.jpg

Starting stacks, everyone got different amounts depending on their league standings. They ranged from $18,900 to $45,450.
2020-01-25 12.07.56_1024x768.jpg

Off to the races! Just a few hands in and I already managed to lose a good amount of chips. C'est la vie.
2020-01-25 14.39.42_1024x768.jpg

Already posted but an insane hand about halfway through the night. AK and JJ all in, (A6 folded preflop but showed their hand). Right to left, AAK board, then runner runner Jacks for quads. Very appropriate since our club is called the Runner Runner Club.
2020-01-25 17.46.42_1024x768.jpg

Some dinner, Memphis Blues BBQ house. Enough to feed 40 people with a bit of leftovers.
2020-01-25 18.34.51_1024x768.jpg

Final table, nearing the end and a pretty significant chip lead by the eventual winner.
2020-01-26 00.28.51_1024x768.jpg

The winning hand, 959 flop, A5 shoves and Q9 insta-calls to win the whole shabang. Heads up lasted an entire 1 hand.
2020-01-26 01.00.36_1024x768.jpg

Annual season finale game to wrap up season 11 of our club. 14 regular season games with $10 from every player of every game going towards the final pot. $40 buy in for the final night but the winner took home $1600, 2nd $1200, 3rd $800, etc and there was a total prize pool of over $4k.

6 tables in total, 3 upstairs, 3 downstairs though one of the tables was overflow for cash game.
View attachment 398356

Starting stacks, everyone got different amounts depending on their league standings. They ranged from $18,900 to $45,450.
View attachment 398357

Off to the races! Just a few hands in and I already managed to lose a good amount of chips. C'est la vie.
View attachment 398358

Already posted but an insane hand about halfway through the night. AK and JJ all in, (A6 folded preflop but showed their hand). Right to left, AAK board, then runner runner Jacks for quads. Very appropriate since our club is called the Runner Runner Club.
View attachment 398359

Some dinner, Memphis Blues BBQ house. Enough to feed 40 people with a bit of leftovers.
View attachment 398360

Final table, nearing the end and a pretty significant chip lead by the eventual winner.
View attachment 398361

The winning hand, 959 flop, A5 shoves and Q9 insta-calls to win the whole shabang. Heads up lasted an entire 1 hand.
View attachment 398362
Incredible all the way through, your season is a poker dream. Hope you enjoyed your night hosting and got proper kudos from all involved!

An early big pot in PLO8. We had a couple seemingly unusual occurrences in PLO8 last night. On two occasions, high got quartered with matching straights whereas low took the entire half. I don’t think that happens as often as low getting quartered.

A couple guys that don’t often win were the big winners. That’s always nice. All in all, another fun night with @chipjoker, @Donvito, and the rest.

I won the high hand with quad aces. Two in the hole, turn brought an ace and three suits to the board. River was the fourth ace. Didn’t get as much action as I would’ve liked, but so it goes.
View attachment 398230
View attachment 398231
Got my clock cleaned last night but it's always a great time when this group gets together. Thanks @Shaggy for hosting. Thanks to @chipjoker for stopping by my place at 1:30 in the morning to do some wood work for me!!! Really appreciate it!!!

Brutal game this Friday - came in second thanks to luckbox McGee always having better cards than me. The only bonus was that I won the bottle bounty for knocking out last month's winner.

I wasn't in this hand but excuse the blur, I'd been drinking. It always amazes me that even 6-handed, we had quads and a straight flush...

IMG_0107.JPG

These pron pics went down hill quick :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 399648
The only way those photos are correct is that the top row is more likely to have thick globs of something sticky on them.

Bud Jones are smooth, creamy, and after 10 years of use show no cracks, chips or fleabites. Which photo really belongs with which chip?

The only way those photos are correct is that the top row is more likely to have thick globs of something sticky on them.

Bud Jones are smooth, creamy, and after 10 years of use show no cracks, chips or fleabites. Which photo really belongs with which chip?

my chips never have globs on em lol. Im ocd about cleaning em all the time :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You peeps don't know what you're missing with the Big Easy chips. Just about everybody I talked to was skeptical about handing plastic chips. Until I broke out some racks and they handled them for real. The change in attitude was palpable.

Forever the salesman!

You peeps don't know what you're missing with the Big Easy chips. Just about everybody I talked to was skeptical about handing plastic chips. Until I broke out some racks and they handled them for real. The change in attitude was palpable.
You aren't wrong. Fresh S2s handle much better than other BJ chips, especially V7s. The BJ roulettes also handle much better than V7s in my experience.

I spend half the year in Papua New Guinea, and this is the game I play in. When I first got there a year ago, they were using a Wild Turkey set that came in a tin, and a fold out green "felt". I have since brought over 500 China clays, two decks of bicycle prestige, two decks of modiano Platinum, a jumbo button, and a neoprene topper. Oh and also tournament director on a 10' projector

Still trying to get a home game going back home in Vancouver.

IMG_20200111_194425.jpg

I spend half the year in Papua New Guinea, and this is the game I play in. When I first got there a year ago, they were using a Wild Turkey set that came in a tin, and a fold out green "felt". I have since brought over 500 China clays, two decks of bicycle prestige, two decks of modiano Platinum, a jumbo button, and a neoprene topper. Oh and also tournament director on a 10' projector

Still trying to get a home game going back home in Vancouver.

View attachment 400224
If you asked me to imagine a group of New Zealanders playing poker, this is exactly what I would imagine. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom