Official Home Game Pics Thread! (41 Viewers)

Empress Star and live band poker al fresco. Double wood Balvenie 12Y. Life is good.

275593F5-3464-48ED-9948-0C409BC61AD0.jpeg

Last edited:
So I missed @detroitdad's game today... Wife went to a concert with friends, so I had Trey for the evening. Once Ace got off work, we all went out of burgers... We were gonna see a movie, but there was nothing worth seeing. So instead, we came home and watched the original Jackass.

I'm sure there were more laughs at my house than there was at @detroitdad's... At least until the fun Governor got home... :whistle: :whistling:

I'm gonna go start writing my Dad of the Year award acceptance speech....

So I missed @detroitdad's game today... Wife went to a concert with friends, so I had Trey for the evening. Once Ace got off work, we all went out of burgers... We were gonna see a movie, but there was nothing worth seeing. So instead, we came home and watched the original Jackass.

I'm sure there were more laughs at my house than there was at @detroitdad's... At least until the fun Governor got home... :whistle: :whistling:

In for 400 out for 778

20190915_011327.jpg

I hosted my first cash game last night and it was a complete success I'd say. Got 6 players over at my place for some fun .25/.50 NLHE poker.

What a fun night. It was loaded with PCF representation. We had great members all at my table, it was like a mini meetup:tup:

@LotsOfChips and @realcdn were present.

Infact, I've sold too many of my chips this past week, and had to lean on my fellow chipper and great pal @realcdn who kindly supplied and graced my home with, Stardusts custom cash set. What a badass set of amazing chips. I sold my cash set and will have to rebuild another set. Exciting times! Thanks again @realcdn , sick chips man!

Also gracing my home were the members @Gear and @Wifey . It was a fabulous game yesterday. Thanks for coming! I was honoured to host you all. Can't wait to do it again!

Now here are a few pics...

6man stacks, $50buy
IMG_20190914_145610.jpg

I ran pretty well all night...
IMG_20190914_210317.jpg

We were also playing "7-2" and it was won a couple of times! Pretty awesome little side game. Shout out to @Gear and @Wifey who pushed a few of us off our hands and we had to pay! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20190914_212722.jpg
IMG_20190914_212400.jpg

IMG_20190914_165243.jpg

I hosted my first cash game last night and it was a complete success I'd say. Got 6 players over at my place for some fun .25/.50 NLHE poker.

What a fun night. It was loaded with PCF representation. We had great members all at my table, it was like a mini meetup:tup:

@LotsOfChips and @realcdn were present.

Infact, I've sold too many of my chips this past week, and had to lean on my fellow chipper and great pal @realcdn who kindly supplied and graced my home with, Stardusts custom cash set. What a badass set of amazing chips. I sold my cash set and will have to rebuild another set. Exciting times!

Also gracing my home were the members @Gear and @Wifey . It was a fabulous game yesterday. Thanks for coming! I was honoured to host you all. Can't wait to do it again!

Now here are a few pics...

6man stacks, $50buyView attachment 338366
I ran pretty well all night...View attachment 338372
We were also playing "7-2" and it was won a couple of times! Pretty awesome little side game. Shout out to @Gear and @Wifey who pushed a few of us off our hands and we had to pay! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 338376View attachment 338377
View attachment 338378

Glad it went well. Congrats

All 3 got up before sunrise to go feed the bait fish with me too. Perfect morning for fishing... 60's, overcast... Fall colors just starting.

IMG_20190915_074521842.jpg
IMG_20190915_074533666.jpg

Why is this in the home game thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom