Official Home Game Pics Thread! (66 Viewers)

The stars are out for my next Rounders poker game! So excited...Goes down in 20mins or so
IMG_20190926_183431.jpg

Thanks to @Frank @grantc54 @Quicksilver-75 and @sheikh617 for the cool trinkets like the rebuy/reload jetons. So awesome! MSK first time play! Thanks to @Quicksilver-75 for the cool high hand button.

The stars are out for my next Rounders poker game! So excited...Goes down in 20mins or soView attachment 344700

Thanks to @Frank @grantc54 @Quicksilver-75 and @sheikh617 for the cool trinkets like the rebuy/reload jetons. So awesome! MSK first time play! Thanks to @Quicksilver-75 for the cool high hand button.
nice paulson bounty chips.. i was planning on buying a couple barrels of those chips even if i cant affort the rest of the set right now. gorgeous.

Awesome set. How does the high hand button work?
As the game progresses, the highest ranking hand will win that jeton/button. At the end of the night, the person who has the button will cash it out for whatever the pot is. I set mine at $2/player. So for my game last night, AAA77, was the eventual high hand. Even though the player was eliminated, next time he plays my game, I'll have a pouch of money for him:) ($18 in this case)
Looks amazing! Wish I was able to make it. Next time!
You were missed my good friend. However, I am truly falling in love with this hosting business. There will be many more games. I'll make sure I schedule other weekend games.
nice paulson bounty chips.. i was planning on buying a couple barrels of those chips even if i cant affort the rest of the set right now. gorgeous.
Thanks for the compliments. Especially special thanks to the user @grantc54 who kindly gifted these MINT bounty chips to me. Who does that? It was my first Tournament featuring bounty chips.
I heard that if it shits on you, it’s good luck. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahahahaha!!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I truly believe only people who have actually been shit on by birds say that stuff...

Here are a few pics of the game last night :

IMG_20190926_202153.jpg
IMG_20190926_202144.jpg
IMG_20190926_225420.jpg

Played at a home game hosted by @karsus. Got unlucky in the tourney, and moved onto the cash game. This crew is pretty low key on the poker structure and etiquette front, but I had a ton of fun. The smoker cooked ham was amazing!

The cash game was a tad quirky. They were doing $25-50 buyins, and initially wanted to do $.50/1. I talked them into running $.25/.50, thankfully. The house had decided that Pot Limit HE was the game. I was the only person to buy in for $50, the rest came in with $25, and thre were several rebuys. Because this crew was super casual, and I was the newcomer, I played pretty passively. Still managed to come away with pretty much all the money in the end... good thing, the bank was on the honor system... *gulp*

194BACEB-89F7-4D07-A82E-A78C7AE626D7.jpeg
(

It was a fun night. Great to have you and @NotABot over. Ended up coming in 3rd in the tournament, but need to work on my late tournament play.. I let myself get blinded down.

Damn those chips are sexy, too bad I never got to play with them last night

Last edited:
It was a fun night. Great to have you and @NotABot over. Ended up coming in 3rd in the tournament, but need to work on my late tournament play.. I let myself get blinded down.

Damn those chips are sexy, too bad I never got to play with them last night
Had a blast man, keep me in mind for the next!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom