Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

Last night’s cash game with slugged chips. Only five players. But in for $100, out for $256, so it wasn’t that bad
0799BF28-346B-410E-ADA8-D0A3DC5E9C69.jpeg

So whenever I play poker, I give one of the kiddos or the wifey a piece of the action... 10% of my winnings, losses are on me. After booking a win or three consecutive losing sessions, I move on to the next kid.

So this morning, before telling him the results from last night, I gave Trey the option of forgoing his profit and taking action next session. But it would be his third session and if I didn't win, I'd move on and he'd get nothing.

He took the sure win.

2019-09-08 11.27.39.jpg

Last edited:
So whenever I play poker, I give one of the kiddos or the wifey a piece of the action... 10% of my winnings, losses are on me. After booking a win or three consecutive losing sessions, I move on to the next kid.

So this morning, I gave Trey the option of forgoing his profit and taking action next session. But it would be his third session and if I didn't win, I'd move on and he'd get nothing.

He took the sure win.

Any time I play my wife gets 10% or $100, whichever is more. She likes to make sure I don’t hand her the above ever lol.

Epic fail of photo taking yesterday. Phone for some reason didn't save most of the photos. 12 person $20 + 1 re-entry. 20k start. Was chip leader most of the way after re-entering when :tc::td: lost to :6c::6d: on :7c::8c::9c:. Chopped at final 4 so we could all just play cash.
View attachment 335284View attachment 335285

I'm leaning towards getting these types of chips eventually, but the Showdown imprint. Like the feel of then, the edgespots, and think I can ever fork over hundos or thous of $ for chips since we're always so frugal.

Curious what your group thinks of these chips.

I'm leaning towards getting these types of chips eventually, but the Showdown imprint. Like the feel of then, the edgespots, and think I can ever fork over hundos or thous of $ for chips since we're always so frugal.

Curious what your group thinks of these chips.
I like them. I'm also a budget oriented guy. I would have gotten Showdown, but I needed them in a certain timeframe and they were out at the time. I use the Claysmith 12 stripe for cash. Little slicker, but nothing so bad that you can't stack in 20's and have to worry IMO.

You don't have to answer @Hornet , but rather anyone with Jack's can. How have these held up with light (weekly or less) home game use and shuffling? I can't wait to have a playable set. Won't be long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom