Official Home Game Pics Thread! (51 Viewers)

20190831_203152.jpg
20190831_203158.jpg
20190831_203205.jpg

You got to leave 6 hours before I did.

Making up for it with a T1,000,000 Heads-up, Super Holdem tournament with Mrs Zombie. Kicking off the Labor Day weekend right!
View attachment 331903

I did a ten hour shift on my scheduled day off. That's what sucked. And it caused me to miss what I'm sure was a great game at @mike32 place :(

Andy was spewing, then Slev showed up and dusted off 3 buyins before clawing a little back.

And bomb pots every half hour! And bomb pot SOHE at the end.

Yeah, you missed a good one.

How did you guys handle the bomb pots? What games were you playing? HOPES? Dealers choice? I didn't "miss" playing with slev.

I kept pestering Mike for chip pictures lol.

Hold Em, Omaha, Big 8 (and mixed in some SOHE at the end). Bomb pots every 30 minutes using @mike32's dark room timer. Everybody in $2 PF and itbgies right to a flop. Works nice for a PL game...

Slev's a good guy. You two should kiss and make up. Plus, rebuying for $100 every 2 hands? I think you would've liked him last night.

Hold Em, Omaha, Big 8 (and mixed in some SOHE at the end). Bomb pots every 30 minutes using @mike32's dark room timer. Everybody in $2 PF and itbgies right to a flop. Works nice for a PL game...

Slev's a good guy. You two should kiss and make up. Plus, rebuying for $100 every 2 hands? I think you would've liked him last night.

He has gotten better since he isn't getting completely hammered when he plays. I still don't really care for him as a person. I have less fun playing poker when he is at the table.

A dude who lives at Eleven and Pontiac Tr. I have known him for many years but he used to be a very obnoxious drunk. He has cooled his act somewhat. Another guy I know from south lyon described him as an asshole, but an asshole who cares! I never forgot that one. But yeah he got here late and tried to make up for lost time by being in every pot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom